Dallas Cowboys concept

Dave Ship

hey...

i know, maybe this isn't the right place to put this post but i wanna say goodbye to all of you (maybe for one month or later) with a pic of the basketball team that i support: Olimpia Milano (actually with Armani Jeans as sponsor). Tomorrow we'll have the decisive semifinal match (now at 2-2, because in italy we are on 5 matches) in Treviso vs Benetton.

armani01.jpg

hey...

i know, maybe this isn't the right place to put this post but i wanna say goodbye to all of you (maybe for one month or later) with a pic of the basketball team that i support: Olimpia Milano (actually with Armani Jeans as sponsor). Tomorrow we'll have the decisive semifinal match (now at 2-2, because in italy we are on 5 matches) in Treviso vs Benetton.

armani01.jpg

Well than it's a shame you can't hear this because that uni is freakin' sweet!

:notworthy:

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

I like the concept a lot, but I'm not sure if the Cowboys should use it. I think the Cowboys should always wear silver pants, but the combinations are blue/blue and white/white. To make the pants silver, it would never match. Maybe if you substitute the white for silver on the sides of the blue uniforms, it could work.

I'd also not use the stars on the side of the jersey. Leaving that area solid would look good enough.

When you do select a font (I think you said you would use another one), I would suggest something similar to what the Cowboys use today, but thicker and taller numbers. Block lettering and numbering would be best.

A trivial observation, but I think the star on the helmet is just a bit too big. Make it smaller by about 20-30 percent. Another trivial change I would make would be to change the facemask from blue to gray/silver.

Overall, this is a very good concept. I'd only find ways to get more silver into the uniforms, but this is a good idea that maybe another team could use. Who knows, maybe it will work for the Cowboys.

Not a bad concept, even if the Cowboys don't switch to them any time soon.

Since you're going to be away for a while, I won't get an answer to this soon, but could you explain the helmet? Is there some significance to the navy area beneath the earholes?

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived