New York Jets

Patriot54

I fixed the concept a little based on suggestions and some changes I wanted to make.....

- Cleaned up the edges of the whole thing to make it sharper

- Tried to make the "JCTS" look more like "JETS"

- Put the oval around the wordmark to add some familiarity to the concept

- I agreed with Nick about the sleeves being busy so I replaced the lower stripe on the sleeve with my updated logo.

- Made the green darker (uploading to Photobucket lightens the green a little)

- Added a white outline around the belt

- Changed the helmet stripe to look like a jet with smoke trails behind it - it's my favorite feature of the whole concept.

Thanks to everyone for their feedback. I'm planning on doing about 10 NFL teams for my 2055 series so I'll post another one soon. By the way, edge 1, I'm only doing one uniform for each team just to show the idea of it but I'll probably make a few teams wearing road unis with more white. For the other teams I will save the old version for comparison but I accidentally saved the changes to the original so anyway, it's up top.

I gotta hand it to you...this is pretty sweet. I know a lot of people don't like the trend of teams switching to black jerseys, but I always felt the Jets could use some black in their scheme. In fact, I think they had black facemasks for a brief time before they switched to the retro look. I really like the numbers, and I think the logo is a nice futuristic take on the current design. Any chance of seeing an away white uni with this scheme?

I gotta hand it to you...this is pretty sweet.  I know a lot of people don't like the trend of teams switching to black jerseys, but I always felt the Jets could use some black in their scheme.  In fact, I think they had black facemasks for a brief time before they switched to the retro look.  I really like the numbers, and I think the logo is a nice futuristic take on the current design.  Any chance of seeing an away white uni with this scheme?

Thanks, glad you like it - it's not really a realistic proposal but more just a fantasy concept following a theme. Edge1 asked the same thing about the road unis - right now I'm only doing one uniform per team, but I'll probably mix some white unis in there too. By the way, the font I used is Sandoval.

I decided to do the Cowboys before the Packers and Falcons so I'll post that one this weekend.

I remember when I used to do TATC jerseys...now I shall pass the torch. I'll be watching you, Bruschi ;)

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived