Best NFL Touchdown Celebration

Chief.

Which NFL team do you think has the best touchdown celebration?

I gotta say the Chiefs. I get satisfaction out of yelling "We're gonna beat the hell outta you!" after the Chiefs score at Arrowhead Stadium.

Tell me what you think.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I gotta say the Chiefs. I get satisfaction out of yelling "We're gonna beat the hell outta you!" after the Chiefs score at Arrowhead Stadium.

Tell me what you think.

alot of places do that, we do that at bluejackets games.

The best touchdown celebration to date of all time ever is the ickey shuffle, which I still do when good stuff happens to me.

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

Tell me what you think.

The best touchdown celebration to date of all time ever is the ickey shuffle, which I still do when good stuff happens to me.

The Cincinnati Mighty Ducks did that too, although when it came to the part where the word Hell was yelled a loud quack would be heard from the loudspeakers, then we would yell at the goalie, chant how many goals we had and told the goalie how much he sucked. Fun times.

The Ickey Shuffle was a very fun celebration

Signature intentionally left blank

Tell me what you think.

The Cincinnati Mighty Ducks did that too, although when it came to the part where the word Hell was yelled a loud quack would be heard from the loudspeakers, then we would yell at the goalie, chant how many goals we had and told the goalie how much he sucked. Fun times.

The Ickey Shuffle was a very fun celebration

Kyle Johnson of the Broncos had the two best TD celebrations last year. The "Ride the pony!" and "Jump on it!" moves are classic. Those of you that saw them know what I'm talking about ^_^

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

I loved it last year when Hines Ward put the ball down and mocked T.O's bird-flapping. Givn' him a taste of his own medicine.

Other than that, ya gotta love the Lambeau Leap (which Willis is now doing in Buffalo, and a lot of others have followed.

The Bob 'n Weave was awesome during the Rams '99 season. Of course, the NFL didn't like it, so they banned plan team TD celebrations.

The next year when the Rams played the Vikings IIRC (Denny Green had originally complianed about it IIRC again), the Rams did it anyways and payed the fine.

Now the Rams do a thing where they jump up high and pretty much bounce off eachother butt to butt.

In true NFL against the Rams fashion though, the NFL fined and penalized the Rams for that in a game last year. The Rams had no idea what was up so they asked the NFL. NFL said they sent out a memo...yet...the Rams never got that memo...

I'd like to see the Bob 'n Weave return, but it wouldn't mean anything anymore.

Handing the ball to the ref and heading to the bench.

Pure class.

Barry Sanders...that was my favorite. :notworthy:

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Favorite All-Time: Lambeau Leap(GB)

Favorite In 1990's: Dirty Bird(ATL)

Favorite New Era: Joe Horn Cell Phone(NO)

Favorite for a laugh: TO get his $h!t rocked by that Cowboy guy when he puts the ball on the star for like the second time. :D

RaysHat.giforegonsig.gifDevilRaysRetroHat2.gif

Handing the ball to the ref and heading to the bench.

Pure class.

Best ever.

I think it was Bill Walsh who told his team "when you get to the endzone, act like you've been there before".

May be a different 49ers coach, though probably not Mariucci.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

Some of my faves:

--Joe Horn and the cell phone...funny funny stuff :lol:

--TO & the Sharpie

--TO doing his best (?) Ray Lewis

--The Lambeau Leap

--The Mile High Salute (even though I frickin' HATED it in the 98 AFC Title game <_< )

--The Bob & Weave

--The Ickey Shuffle

--Vai Sikahema using the goalpost padding as a speedbag after running one back

All time favorite fan celebration after a TD would have to go to the Pats fans (even though as a Jets fan, I'm sworn to hate the team :lol: ) last season...don't remember who they were playing (I think it was Miami, but I dunno for sure)...but all I know is that a pretty big Nor'Easter had slammed the Northeast and dumped nearly 2 feet of snow on Foxboro. They couldn't get all the seats cleared off so there was plenty of snow in the stands...well, it's a tight game and Tedy Bruschi recovers a fumble and takes it to the house to give the Pats the lead (and pretty much the game at that point)...all of a sudden, the faithful in Foxboro started throwing snow up into the air...the shot the CBS cameras caught of the stands after that was classic...looked like a Serie A game had broken out at Gillette :lol:

FANTASY TEAMS

Housatonic U. Dragons (NCFA Basketball): 16-6 (8-4 Conf.)--National Runner-Up

Jersey State U. (NCFA Football): Inaugural Year - 2006

Motor City Silverhawks (WArFL): 9-4 (3rd--National Conf.)

Lehigh Valley Ironmen (WAmFL): Inaugural Season--2006

New England Marauders RFC (RLI): 6-0-7 (6th place)

Detroit Spirit (AA): 3-6 (T-4th--Patriot League)

Brooklyn Atlantics (IBF): 10-5 (1st--Appalachian Conf.)

Boston Mariners RFU (WRU): Coming Soon!

New York Americans (SHL): Inaugural Season - 2006-07

"All time favorite fan celebration after a TD would have to go to the Pats fans (even though as a Jets fan, I'm sworn to hate the team laugh.gif ) last season...don't remember who they were playing (I think it was Miami, but I dunno for sure)...but all I know is that a pretty big Nor'Easter had slammed the Northeast and dumped nearly 2 feet of snow on Foxboro."

The "Snow Bowl" of the 2003 season. The Patriots were wearing their silver "dirty whites" alternate jerseys, and for once they actually looked kinda silver contrsated against snow. The Miami Dolphins were the visitors and they did not look happt to be there. I remember that game too. Despite the snow, it was still a full house. Tedy Bruschi had made a leaping interception, and did a low strut 10 yards into the end-zone. Everyone was throwing fistfuls of sandy, powdery, snow in the air to the beat of Gary Glitter's "Rock 'n Roll Part II". With the stadium lights on, the snow looked like metallic confetti being thrown, or as one reporter put it, "It was as if everyone was inspired to create their own frozen fireworks."

Here's a pic Bruschi in the end zone-

http://www.art.com/asp/sp-asp/_/PD--101181...B84B4F4B5986657

And here's one of the stadium stands-

http://www.art.com/asp/sp-asp/_/PD--101181...84B4F4B5986657#

I have to agree, that has to be one of the most beautiful crowd displays at any game. The fans are what made the celebration worth it. If it was just the players, it wouldn't have been as special.

I also remember when Irving Fryar was with the Pats in the mid-80's. I think he was trying to start his own "Icky Shuffle". He would almost always do Pee-Wee Herman's "Tequila Dance" after every touchdown- at least untill Paul Reubens was arrested.

We all have our little faults. Mine's in California.

http://www.art.com/asp/sp-asp/_/PD--101181...84B4F4B5986657#

I have to agree, that has to be one of the most beautiful crowd displays at any game. The fans are what made the celebration worth it. If it was just the players, it wouldn't have been as special.

Agreed. I remember watching that and thinking, "That's gotta be a sign that they're gonna win the Super Bowl." lo and behold ^_^

Archived