Reds Idea

brennus

Home? Road? Alt?

Jeez, they're gonna get really hot by mid-June wearing black every day.

Not a fan - there's already an overabundance of teams wearing black that should not be in the pursuit of the almighty marketing dollar. This doesn't help. And I can't imagine the Reds without the wishbone-style C.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Being the Reds, there's too much black here. They have too much black as it is right now, so this'd only make it worse.

I like the concept, though.

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

This is pretty much the best concept I've ever done for a baseball team, but I agree, I see gangsters wearing this more than the Reds themselves... Also, it's an alternate. But I'd LOVE to have that hat.

*puts 50 Cent mask on*

I got da black Reds jersey

and if I push 'nuf, I get da hat...now that'a be dope

*removes 50 mask*

for real, every Blood, every wannabe gangsta, every suburb thug would have one...and the list goes on :D

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

*puts 50 Cent mask on*

I got da black Reds jersey

and if I push 'nuf, I get da hat...now that'a be dope

*removes 50 mask*

for real, every Blood, every wannabe gangsta, every suburb thug would have one...and the list goes on :D

I wonder how much I'd have to pay to get that hat or the jersey...

Archived