What sport (generally) has the best logos?

Gamingboy

What sport generally has the best logos?  

89 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What sport generally has the best logos. By 'generally', I mean "if you graded all the logos in that sport's major league, then averaged them out, what sport would have the best score".

I say Baseball, it just has a lot of classics in it.

Insert Witty Signature Here.

Well, the results aren't that surprising...we all know which league needs help in the logo department. ^_^

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

I say hockey, by far.

The crest logos are always rich in colour, neatly designed, stick out more than any other league, and always look great. Even the shooulder and pant logos are sweet. All hockey logos are crisp and classic. No doubt about it.

NHLPlayoffSigOTT.gif

Baseball by far!

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

NFL has the best set of logos. Now that the Cards finally updated their logo, I really have no complaints other than Cleveland.

NBA is the worst by far. The L.A. teams, Lakers and Clippers... :puke:

6uXNWAo.png

NBA is pretty bad; I would have liked to say that with the newer overhauls, the logo designs were improving (Cleveland, Denver to an extent, etc.), but then Charlotte came rolling around... :mad:

NHLPlayoffSigOTT.gif

I say hockey, by far.

The crest logos are always rich in colour, neatly designed, stick out more than any other league, and always look great. Even the shooulder and pant logos are sweet. All hockey logos are crisp and classic. No doubt about it.

Agreed. Their logos are still classic, like the original six teams, without being boring. They also have some pretty good new ones, like the Wild for example. Having said that, baseball's logos are not too far behind.

:hockeysmiley:

teamsnew2.png

I also said Baseball because their the most Iconic. Every person in a civilized country knows what the "NY" in a yankees logo stands for, even if they never saw it in their life. Same goes for the "LA" logo for the Dodgers.

Insert Witty Signature Here.

Archived