SUPER OBSCURE BASEBALL TRIVIA

Gamingboy

Actually, since we're on the topic of odd uniform numbers, anyone ever seen this one before? I remember reading about this when I was in second grade.

gaedel_jersey.jpg

That's when the St. Louis Browns had a midget bat for them as some sort of promo. And the thing is, he got on base. He was so small that the strike zone was basically non-existent for him, so he could just sit there and he'd walk basically automatically :lol:

Sox McGee?

Ny Gyun?

Sf Briff?

La McTed?

Sd Franks?

The Umpire Al Washington?

I give up.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Actually, since we're on the topic of odd uniform numbers, anyone ever seen this one before? I remember reading about this when I was in second grade.

gaedel_jersey.jpg

A midget called Eddie Gaedel. The funny thing is that the solution of the question was in the name of the JPG provided by you. :D

But I already knew that history.

10125965.jpg

pennants.png

It's great to be young and a Giant! - Larry Doyle

Who used to wear his first name on his baseball cap while on the playing field? During games, on the front of his cap (it's within the last 20 years or so).

Could have been Casey Candaele if he played for the Royals. :P

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Archived