Dumbest Thing Anyone's Said To You

Ron Mexico

Inspired by a convo I had where someone tried to convince me (and yes, he was serious) that Steve Nash is better than Allen Iverson. I thought he was joking, but apparently he just has an extremely short memory.

So what are some of the dumbest things you've heard?

You used to hold me

Tell me that I was the best

Anything in this world I want

I could posses

All that made me want

Was all that I can get

In order to survive

Gotta learn to live with regrets

-President Carter

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well this is kind of related to what was spoken above......the fact that everyone even the media is saying that Steve Nash has won the MVP. :therock:

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

my friend jacq: "so who's playing in the super bowl again?"

me: "philly and new england."

her: "new england? i didn't know teams from outside north america were in the nfl."

me:".......NEW England. Not England, you moron."

my friend steve- so whats so big about the sox winning this year?

me- they havent won in 85 years

steve- good thing they did it this season i hear hockey's gonna go in a lockout

me *utter silence*

my grandmother used to say funny things whenever she watched sports, not stupid but funny because she didn't know any better

like during an indy car race she might say "I feel bad for the guy in last place, I hope his family is still proud of him."

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

This was last year in 2003, around the time of the first game. Me and my friends are talking about the Falcon's chances, and here's what I said...

"The Falcons will be just fine without Vick. Doug Johnson will hold it down for at least 5 wins."

Ended up being 2-10 while he was there.

"Patriots Suck"

"Tom Brady is an awful quarterback"

"Terrell Owens and Donovan McNabb are the most underrated players in any league"

I also think it was dumb how after this year's Super Bowl, they focused on how heroic it was for T.O. to play, than how the Pats won their 3rd Super Bowl.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

"Patriots Suck"

"Terrell Owens and Donovan McNabb are the most underrated players in any league"

I also think it was dumb how after this year's Super Bowl, they focused on how heroic it was for T.O. to play, than how the Pats won their 3rd Super Bowl.

who is "they"?

"Patriots Suck"

who is "they"?

Oh, forgot to mention that. ESPN.

what the hell is ccslc?

"Patriots Suck"

who is "they"?

What ESPN were you watching? All they talked about after the Bowl was about how the Pats are a dynasty :blink:

"Patriots Suck"

who is "they"?

What ESPN were you watching? All they talked about after the Bowl was about how the Pats are a dynasty :blink:

The SportsCenter the next morning was practically dedicated to the Eagles and T.O.

what the hell is ccslc?

i have a friend who went on a 30 minute tirade about how it makes no sense that Nebraska is good at football (usually) and Kansas (which physically borders nebraska) always has usually sucked...his reasoning was that since they are in the same area of the country they should be able to get the same quality players...i simply couldn't believe he was serious.

Not what he said. But I have a buddy who I used to play baseball with. He's supposed to follow baseball, and be a huge fan of MLB.

He has 2 favourite teams. The Yankees and The Red Sox.

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

My dad (who is an immigrant and only knows Soccer) was watching football with us (he's starting to learn about it and stuff) and he asked me "what's a touchdown?"

But you can't blame him... I mean, he's not from America.

It's a tie-

In 1980 after the Saskatchewan Roughriders had suffered a 2-14 season in 79 a Riders fan told me in the pre-season--the Rider's will go undefeated this year-they repeated th 2-14 record.

and

Several Flyers fans in 1997 predicting the Flyers would sweep the Wings in 4 to win the Cup- but the Wings swept the Flyers.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived