Dumbest Thing Anyone's Said To You

Ron Mexico

Well this qualifies as the dumbest AND also ignorant on these two guys part,and also qualifies as the 'best attempt to win an arguement you've lost' that I've ever heard.

Me and my best friend are friends with the owner of a pizza place here in town.We would go up there and visit somedays and on this day he had a kitchen full of friends.

He was an avid sports better and would usually ask me or my friend for who to go with on his bets.From there the discussion changed to quality of athletes and these two ignorant friends of his began making stupid statements,and then the discussion became about whether or not African-American athletes are better than whites naturally.This was pretty dumb enough.

I made the arguement that if you are a good enough athlete to play a pro sport then you are considered world-class and your race has nothing to do with it.My friend agreed.He also stated that perhaps white athletes get unfairly recognized because they are white and black athletes on the same level dont get the pub that they should.The other two guys continued making ignorant statements that really made the rest of us uncomfortable and angry,and so my friend offered one more bit of evidence.

That season John Stockton and Kenny Anderson had very similar numbers,yet Stockton recieved so much attention because he was at the end of his career and you did'nt hear much from Anderson even though the Celtics were about to make the playoffs for the first time in 7 years.

Seeing he had just got owned in the arguement,he though about id for a minute and said the stupidest thing I think I've ever heard.

"I guess you guys have a point about all this with him(Anderson) and Stockton.But I know one thing.......I could kick his ass!"

It was hard not to laugh in his face right there.As soon as me and Kevin got back in his truck I looked at Kevin-straight faced-and said "He could'nt kick John Stockton's ass!"

Kevin-"HELLLLL NO!!"

You guys wont think that's funny because it doesnt type as well as it's spoken,guess you had to be there.

98Falcons.png

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure if this counts...

In the Philadelphia area (actually in quite a few areas) it is not uncommon for a random Eagles chant (E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!) to break out at any time/place for any reason (or lack thereof.)

The funny thing is how many I've heard that go E-A-G-E-L-S EAGLES!

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

In the Philadelphia area (actually in quite a few areas) it is not uncommon for a random Eagles chant (E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!) to break out at any time/place for any reason (or lack thereof.)

The ed-u-ma-ca-tion system works :)

I saw, I came, I left.

The ed-u-ma-ca-tion system works :)

I am so smart.

I am so smart.

s-m-r-t

I mean s-m-a-r-t...

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dumbest thing said to me was when my neighbor said, "The Red Sox have won the World Series".

arodsig.jpg THE TOUGHEST S.O.B. IN THE CCSLC!

Satan Lives! The Devil On Earth Breathes! -Jim Ross about Vince McMahon, WM 22

"THAT WAS THE WORD OF YANKEEMAN"

sterling.jpggodzilla.jpg

26 World Championships and still going strong. Get used to it Red Sox Nation!

"Yankees win! Theeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Yankees win!" -John Sterling after every Yankee win

To Be The Yankees, You Gotta Whoooooooooo!!! beat the Yankees!!!

A friend of mine named Michael, is one those persons who thinks they know alot about sport, but they really don't. We were in class one day and we were talking about the hometown Royals, and here's what he thought...

" With Tony Pena in his prime and Beltran out, it gives us a new mindset and I expect at least 87 wins this year. We should be able to make it to the W.S., but I'm not certain we will." When I asked him his reasoning, he said it was because Beltran didn't have a good clubhouse personality and we had "depth". :wacko:

KC Jayhawk

I know somethin else, anyone who says soccer don't require athleticism (i'm talkin to you Melo) is f'in ignorant. on the same tangent, a couple finds while lurking...

Stop playing American "football". There is only one kind of "football". What you refer to as "football" is not a very good game. The 2.15% of you aware of a world outside of your borders may have noticed that no one else plays it. Play proper football instead; to start with get the girls to help you - it is a difficult game. Those of you brave enough will, eventually, be allowed to play rugby, which is similar to American "football", but does not involve stopping for a rest every twenty seconds or wearing full Kevlar body armour like nancies.

should I tell this guy 'twas an Englishman who coined "soccer?" that some of his fellow Brits have hit the gridiron running? that rugby's a kind of football too, devised by the English? or even that the Irish (Gaelic) and Australians have their own footballs, and that some of his fellow Brits play those too? ;) ehhh...I think I'll leave him to that rock he lives under, he seems happy there :hockeysmiley:

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Dumbest thing said to me was when my neighbor said, "The Red Sox have won the World Series".

If this was after they won the World Series, then we have a winner and 's you.

:lol:

Archived