Which city has the best logos?

OHLArenaGuide

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, St. Louis is a good city, even if they only have 3 teams.

The overlapped "STL" of the Cardinals is a classic and is one of the best in all of sports.

The Blues winged-note, after getting a facelift a few years ago, is awesome. Harkens back to their "Next 6" days...

And the Rams are pretty damn good. Don't know why; they just are.

I don't know. Every city seems to have a couple good ones and then one or two horrible ones that drag the beauties down. It's really hard for a whole city to be perfect.

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

As far as modern logos go, I think Denver's got to be up there... granted, I'm a bit biased, but the Broncos and Avalanche logos are two of the best, most recognizable logos out there, and Nuggets and Rockies stuff is distinctly Colorado.

I also like all of Seattle's logos.

What in the hell makes the Nuggets logo modern? Is it the crappy colors? Everyone else in Denver has decent logos but the Nuggets is trash! I'm a little biased myself! :P

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

As far as modern logos go, I think Denver's got to be up there... granted, I'm a bit biased, but the Broncos and Avalanche logos are two of the best, most recognizable logos out there, and Nuggets and Rockies stuff is distinctly Colorado.

What in the hell makes the Nuggets logo modern? Is it the crappy colors? Everyone else in Denver has decent logos but the Nuggets is trash! I'm a little biased myself! :P

If you take the time to comprehend his post, you will see that you are questioning something he did not say. Hes meaning modern era logos. Now you can go on saying I am the board police.

New York, hands down. All classics. Even the NY Liberty and Metrostars have good logos.

"The true New Yorker secretly believes that anyone living anywhere else has got to be, in some sense, kidding."

I dont know about Seattle's logos. I hate the Sonics logo. I'm from Chicago and they do have sweet logos. I love the Cubs uni, I just wish they would stop wearing their alternates. Pittsburgh? I like it how they all have the same colors too. Boston is cool and classic, so I'd have to give them 2nd place. I hate Denvers, not even close. Detroit does have pretty cool logos. NY? Come on. The Islanders? Horrible! The Mets? No way. The Giants really dont even have a logo, just a wordmark that says Giants.

1. Chicago

2. Boston

If you take the time to comprehend his post, you will see that you are questioning something he did not say. Hes meaning modern era logos. Now you can go on saying I am the board police.

Thank you officer! :D

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Toronto might have had a chance with the Leafs, Jays and Argos. but the stupid raptors ruined everthing with there dum name and then the red, purple and black instead of blue and white.

So I say Washington.

untitled-6.jpg

Toronto might have had a chance with the Leafs, Jays and Argos. but the stupid raptors ruined everthing with there dum name and then the red, purple and black instead of blue and white.

So I say Washington.

i have a slightly differnt view of it. imo the raptoes identity is pretty neat. if the purple was replaced by black it would be perfect. the leafs have always had asolid identity. three years ago i would have said the agros and jays were solid, but with the argos dumping the warrior guy from the logo and the jays going with graphite and black, toronto losses by defult. imo it was the argos and jays who ruined toronto's sports logo landscape, not the raptors.

my choice for the city with the best logos, chicago.

blackhawks- a traditional, yet updated logo that looks fantastic. also is one of the respectful native american logos, so it gets points for that.

bulls- not the best in the nba, but defently in the top 10.

bears- could use some updating, but is still in the nfl's top 5 even if left alone.

white sox- chicago's best baseball logo. its just perfect, no way around it. in 50 years it will be spoken in the same breath as the yankees "NY"

cubs- simple and traditional.

Archived