Ranking the 32 NFL Jerseys

1. Jets

2. Colts

3. Steelers

4. Giants

5. Bears

6. Packers

7. Texans

8. Panthers (I like their Alt Jersey more then either of their standard jerseys)

9. Redskins (throwbacks top 5)

10. Buccaneers

11. Cardinals

12. Browns

13. Raiders

14. Chargers (throwback Powder Blues would be #1)

15. Jaguars

16. Dolphins

17. Lions

18. 49ers

19. Patriots

20. Titans

21. Saints

22. Falcons

23. Cowboys

24. Seahawks

25. Rams

26. Ravens

27. Bengals

28. Broncos

29. Chiefs

30. Bills

31. Vikings

32. Eagles- I really hate their helmets

Ok. My rankings

1. Titans

2. Bengals

3. Pats

4. Eagles

5. Steelers

6. Browns (I don't actually like their unis, but they're my fave team so I couldn't rank them lower)

7. Bucs

8. Falcons

9. Seahawks

10. Cardinals (they really should've changed their name though)

11. Vikings

12. Rams

13. Niners

14. Ravens

15. Jets

16. Colts

17. Cowboys

18. Packers

19. Lions

20. Texans

21. Giants

22. Dolphins

23. Jaguars

24. Panthers

25. Saints

26. Bears

27. Bolts (but I like their powder blue ones)

28. Broncos

29. Chiefs

30. Raiders

31. Bills (theirs stink to high heaven)

32. 'Skins (hate their name, although I'm not a Native American).

Not changing until the Dallas Stars give all their pre-Dallas history, logos, colors, unis, name, etc. to the Minnesota Wild.

I think the 49ers unis are much higher than 27th. It's one of the cleanest and best updates of a classic uniform, adding a band of gold to the logo and black to give the uniform numbers depth like the old throwbacks they wore in Super Bowl XXIX.

I think the Steelers ones need the block-style numbers back. The slanted ones are ass ugly. The black and gold with the block numbers is one of those things that should have never been changed.

The new Bengals jerseys are the worst of the new ones. Of the ones that have been around a few years, I think the Broncos have a cool helmet, but I don't like the unis.

mainescarf.png

I think the Steelers ones need the block-style numbers back.  The slanted ones are ass ugly.  The black and gold with the block numbers is one of those things that should have never been changed.

I agree but i've grown to like the unique-ness of the italic numbers. They match their long time helmet numbers for a clean and consistant look. It was an easy and sensible way to update their jersys without changing completely. However i certainly wouldn't mind if they changed back to the block #s in the future.

Ok, wait a sec. Niners #27? Did you see the Cardinals new unis? :puke: It's a nice update on the old uniforms, one of the first teams to use the drop shadow. Then the Dolphins, Ravens, Bengals, Browns (orange alt only), Jaguars (1997 preseason), Eagles, and Falcons got in on it after the Niners went retro in 1994, and made it permanent in 1996.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

OK - I think to round out my comments on the Bills jerseys - they are NOT the mess that some have claimed. The minimal fuss from using several shades of blue works well as a tiny homage to the past without going nuts with hundreds of garish colours splattered willy nilly on the uni. They used colour to add detail that really looks sharp on the field and off it.

Additionally - the away uni looks really smart with a pair of jeans the nickel blue of the numbers plays off perfectly against the darker shoulders and what's not to like about the red trim?

I just don't get why people are so vitriolic about the Bills uni... it just not as bad as you claim. Definately a top 8 uniform.

4226186501_9e0cccf054_t.jpg

Top 5:

1. Bears. Old school all the way.

2. Raiders. It's more than a jersey; it's an attitude.

3. Titans. Color scheme reminds me of the dead MLS team that is the 2nd part of my handle. :D

4. Vikings. Great-looking without the BS.

5. 49ers. Nice attempt at updating the 94-95 throwbacks.

Bottom 5:

28. Lions. Unnecessary updates made in the last few years.

29. Cardinals. Didn't really improve the identity of a team with an identity crisis.

30. Saints. Those unis should go before the team does.

31. Bengals. They gutted a classic.

32. Bills. Ditto.

sportsbanner-single.jpg

How can you guys rank the Bills so low?? I love what they did with their redesign. For me the darker blue makes it a lot more contemporary, the use of the lighter blue piping and numbers (on the away jerseys) is a fantastic nod to the original Bills uniforms. And their new Alt uniform (semi-throwback) is SUPERB.

anyway my ranking:

1. Colts - I LOVE the simplicity and classic look

2. Seahawks

3. Steelers

4. Chargers

5. Falcons

6. Giants

7. Bills

8. Jets

9. Texans

10. Buccaneers

11. Cardinals

12. Broncos

13. Raiders

14. Bears

15. Jaguars

16. Packers

17. Lions

18. 49ers

19. Patriots (they need to lose some of the red)

20. Titans

21. Saints

22. Dolphins

23. Cowboys

24. Panthers (I hate Silver as a dominant uniform colour. Dallas and Carolina lose marks for their silver helmets)

25. Eagles

26. Rams

27. Browns (Their brown is cool - but the orange is gross)

28. Bengals

29. Ravens

30. Vikings

31. Lions

33. Chiefs

thank you! i thought i was the only one that didn't hate them, i think they at least rank in the top 10 no matter what

"I must be butter, because I'm on a roll."

Turn Two Design // Facebook

Archived