The next great sports movie

Chief.

That'll be a good one too - they'll have to go into how George Shinn hired some of the worst personnel in basketball, didn't pay any attention to who was on his roster, and moved his franchise from what was a growing basketball town to the big NO. By the way, Lids has a great hat that answers the chances of the Hornets doing ANYTHING in that city with that owner.

1_640.jpg

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

A movie about Joe DiMaggio would be good his insecurity his greatness on the field, his marriage to Marlyn Monroe. IM shocked it has not been made already.

I agree with you. But isn't there already a documentary about DiMaggio? It's from HBO, "Where have you gone Joe Dimaggio?"

I haven't yet any chance to see that movie.

pennants.png

It's great to be young and a Giant! - Larry Doyle

A movie about Joe DiMaggio would be good his insecurity his greatness on the field, his marriage to Marlyn Monroe. IM shocked it has not been made already.

I agree with you. But isn't there already a documentary about DiMaggio? It's from HBO, "Where have you gone Joe Dimaggio?"

I haven't yet any chance to see that movie.

No--it should be called "Mr Coffee" :D

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Already a movie about Jordan. I've seen it on ABC Family or Fox Family. Really low-budget. In fact, when he plays for the Bulls, they just have red jerseys with #'s on them and don't even give 'scottie pippen's' character a name.

a remake of Fear Strikes Out...

Or a dramatization of "The Teammates" somehow.

To go obscure: 2003 Northern Illinois Football team...lost a starting lineman when a roof collapsed at a party in Chicago in the summer, beat then top 20 Maryland then Alabama and Iowa State and garnered national attention. Some great roles can be played, a couple undersized WRs that rely on guts and make big plays, a star RB, an old school coach...

Archived