POST 800: 6 Uniform Concepts debuts

RyanB06

I know, I missed yesterday. Sorry about that. Looks like I'll be able to do one or two today, and perhaps finish on Sunday with the last two (which, ironically, are the last two I did for this set). Just hang in there, the finale's comin'!

Now then, on to the South Windsor Jolly Rogers - and may Al Davis forgive me:

SWJollyRogers.png

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

OK, I lied. I've got a concept today. Sue me. :P

Here's what I think is probably the weakest of the bunch, the Tolland O's (though I think they should be Orioles, thus below):

TollandOs.png

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

OK, so I know that I should be finished with this project by now. It's the last thing on my to-do list.

So that means it's time to start wrapping up this bad boy. Here is Team 12: Baker's Dirty Dozen of Middletown (yes, that's the team's name).

BakersDirtyDozen.png

It's "Middletown" as in Middletown, Delaware, so I tried a UDel-like blue and gold combination. Of course, I have no idea what the real UDel colors are, so I just guessed :P .

I hope to have the final one up later tonight, so stay tuned!

Sodboy13 said:

And here is the grand finale of the set. I said I'd finish on Sunday, guess I forgot to mention which Sunday... :oops:

So here are the New York Fightin' Italians (no, we aren't politically correct in this league!):

NYCFightinItalians.png

This was a fun project to do, and thanks to everyone for all the C&C, it's appreciated!

Sodboy13 said:

New day, new concept: this time, for the only female member of our league. I present the Santa Fe Sunflowers:

SantaFeSunflowers.png

im not sure about the santa fe on the front...seems like a letter is missing or fell off

other than that, all of these are great

And here is the grand finale of the set. I said I'd finish on Sunday, guess I forgot to mention which Sunday... :oops:

So here are the New York Fightin' Italians (no, we aren't politically correct in this league!):

NYCFightinItalians.png

This was a fun project to do, and thanks to everyone for all the C&C, it's appreciated!

What font are you using? Is that Dennis Ortiz-Lopez's font?

Matt

Archived