Broncos concept

See Red

On the SSUR website, there's a section where he proposes color changes for some teams. One of those is for the Broncos and is navy blue, burnt orange, and white. So here is a concept using those colors, and a jersey that reflects the the older jerseys with the font of the new ones.

broncos.gif

c & c if you'd like.

IUe6Hvh.png

I would like. To quote Peter Griffin, "They're frickin' sweet!"

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Wow. Wow again. Big fan of these.

You brought back the orange without making it as bright as the early Elway years. You kept the cool parts of their present set - the numerals and letters - and dumped those ridiculous side inserts that everyone and their mother have copied (why so many people jumped on this awful idea is beyond me). Even the helmet is a step up without that tapering dart down the middle. The helmet logo has finally grown on me, as much as I liked the bronc-inside-the-D, I'm set with the current helmet logo.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I like that a lot!! Nice job ITE! My one peeve is that I like the bright orange over the dark orange. I loved the bright orange they used to have, and currently have on the orange alts, but I think I'm in that club by myself.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

ITE - Really nice job of streamlining this and bringing back the orange jersey - what I've always believed to be the distinguishing visual trademark of the franchise. I appreciate that you've eliminated the jersey inserts and pant striping. It really lets the eye focus on the cool font (Which I never thought was cool until I saw these!) For my money, it's so much stronger that what they currently wear.

Nice work and thanks for sharing.

"Conduct may be founded on the hard rock or the wet marshes."

I like that a lot!! Nice job ITE! My one peeve is that I like the bright orange over the dark orange. I loved the bright orange they used to have, and currently have on the orange alts, but I think I'm in that club by myself.

Agreed 100%. I like this, but I need the bright orange. Drop the "predominantly orange" that we have now and switch to the orange alternates.

On the SSUR website, there's a section where he proposes color changes for some teams. One of those is for the Broncos and is navy blue, burnt orange, and white. So here is a concept using those colors, and a jersey that reflects the the older jerseys with the font of the new ones.

broncos.gif

c & c if you'd like.

Amazing, I say!

YOZXkBG.png?1

Here it is with their current shade of orange...

broncoshome1.gif

And with that shade of orange and a lighter blue...

broncoshome2.gif

As much as I liked the first one with the burnt orange, I think the last of these three is my favorite. It's more or less just the old jerseys with a new font.

IUe6Hvh.png

I think I agree with ya that the last one with the old blue and current orange is the best - I was thinking of asking to see the lighter blue with the burnt orange, but I don't see how that could look good - great work on these BTW.

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

Either one of these last two can be described as this: Completely badass! I really like the navy helmet/facemask combo, but that last one is a real close second.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

All of them are great and much better than the current model. I don't know, with all the new somewhat-retro unis that Nike is beginning to put out, maybe something like this isn't too far off. Only last year I'd have said that what they have now was something of a Nike Trademark and they'd keep it like that for a long time. Now? Well...one never knows.

Archived