NCAA Authentic Football Jerseys

rmackman

I know last year you could buy authentic NCAA jerseys from a lot of the major football programs. Eastbay and some of the team's local stores had them, but I haven't seen any for this year yet. Is it too soon, or will Nike/Adidas/Etc. not be putting out authentic versions of their college jerseys?

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

I want a Florida Gators authentic jersey like the one worn on the field, but not game worn.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Do you have the number or whatever I need to contact them?

spacer.png

Beware when buying a Florida jersey. You won't get a #12 Chris Leak jersey. Florida has an agreement with Nike(and I believe its been this way for many yrs) that the only numbered jerseys are #1 and #96. I seem to remember seeing it in an Eastbay catalog once. Look on their site and they may have it there.

2qluyo7.png

Yea it's always been that way except when they temporarily allowed #8 b/c they thought Rex Grossman was going to make a Heisman push. I don't see anything on their site though.

spacer.png

Beware when buying a Florida jersey. You won't get a #12 Chris Leak jersey. Florida has an agreement with Nike(and I believe its been this way for many yrs) that the only numbered jerseys are #1 and #96. I seem to remember seeing it in an Eastbay catalog once. Look on their site and they may have it there.

1, 96 and any other number to never be used by a player. Probably just those two anyway.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

Ok good so I will get one in July. Maybe they will do #12 this year because they did #8 one year for Rex Grossman when he was making a Heisman push. If UF thinks Leak can do that, they may want #12 jerseys out to try to advertise. Who knows.

spacer.png

I like the prices for these jerseys. Pretty nice considering NFL jerseys can cost twice as much. Of course Eastbay is selling off notre Dame and Tennessee's uni's from last year for $99.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

On another note...I think it's really stupid how NFL and NCAA football jerseys only go as small as size 48 now. I have a Brett Favre size 48 and a Dan Marino 48 and they're pretty big on me. They should make 44 or even better...46. NHL used to make 46 but they stopped doing that also I think. I guess they assume most sports fans wear XL.

spacer.png

Archived