NYC2012 Olympic Stadium

JH42XCC

With the West Side Stadium deal dead, do you think the NYC2012 Olympic Stadium should be built in Queens instead?  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

With the West Side Stadium proposal seemingly dead, would you consider the NYC2012 Olympic Stadium to be in Flushing Meadows, Queens, NY, near Shea Stadium?

YOZXkBG.png?1

New York city has less then no chance of getting the 2012 Summer Olympics.

The IOC would sooner give the games to Iraq, North Korea or Afghanistan before they'd even think of New York City.

No way Plaid, I wouldn't want the Olympics to take place in either Afghanistan, Iraq, or North Korea. That wouldn't be a good idea IMO.

YOZXkBG.png?1

The Jets' new stadium should be built in Queens, but I'm pretty sure the new Olympic stadium wil be in Paris.

Paris already has an Olympic stadium, Stade de France. Or am I missing something here? :therock:

I saw, I came, I left.

The Jets' new stadium should be built in Queens, but I'm pretty sure the new Olympic stadium wil be in Paris.

Paris already has an Olympic stadium, Stade de France. Or am I missing something here? :therock:

Nah, I was just saying that there won't be a new Olympic stadium in NY.

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

OK. For a minute there, I was thinking that there was a Paris, New York. :unsure:

I saw, I came, I left.

OK. For a minute there, I was thinking that there was a Paris, New York. :unsure:

Ah, there is... near Utica. :D

But that's not what I meant. :P

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

The IOC would sooner give the games to Iraq, North Korea or Afghanistan before they'd even think of New York City.

No way Plaid, I wouldn't want the Olympics to take place in either Afghanistan, Iraq, or North Korea. That wouldn't be a good idea IMO.

He was making a joke and a point about how New York won't get the olympics.

He was making a joke and a point about how New York won't get the olympics.

Was it me who said that or was it Plaid Paint?

YOZXkBG.png?1

Archived