MLB Interleague Question

yh

The Expos played the Twins in Montreal from June 15-17 of 2004, or so SI.com says, lol.

I stand corrected. I think after this year, the Twins will have played everyone.

I am not sure if they have played the Dodgers in interleague, but they played them in the 1965 Series.

They play the Dodgers Friday night.

With those 40th anniversary patches the Twins are wearing, I smell a throwback jersey night.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

The Expos played the Twins in Montreal from June 15-17 of 2004, or so SI.com says, lol.

I stand corrected. I think after this year, the Twins will have played everyone.

I am not sure if they have played the Dodgers in interleague, but they played them in the 1965 Series.

They play the Dodgers Friday night.

With those 40th anniversary patches the Twins are wearing, I smell a throwback jersey night.

The Dodgers will have a ceremony of their own.....

The Phillies swept the Rangers this week, and I'm pretty sure (not positive) that they were the only team they hadn't played.

O/T - Man is that Rangers blue "TEXAS" alt jersey sweet.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Marlins played the Mariners for the first time this week. Last team they hadn't played.

I would have to think that (notwithstanding the games in Japan and Puerto Rico), this would be the furthest distance any team would have to travel for a road game - Seattle to Miami.

Marlins played the Mariners for the first time this week. Last team they hadn't played.

I would have to think that (notwithstanding the games in Japan and Puerto Rico), this would be the furthest distance any team would have to travel for a road game - Seattle to Miami.

Boston-SD has to be right up there too.

Boston-SD has to be right up there too.

Distance between Boston, Massachusetts, United States and San Diego, California, United States, as the crow flies:

2582 miles (4155 km) (2243 nautical miles)

Distance between Seattle, Washington, United States and Miami, Florida, United States, as the crow flies:

2734 miles (4400 km) (2376 nautical miles)

"as the crow flies" :lol:

I saw, I came, I left.

The rangers/phils series was the first time they have ever played during the regular season. Now the Phillies have played every team.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

Archived