Ot: sox v. jays tomorrow @ fenway

omnivore

I'm going to see the Jays sweep (i hope..if they win tonight) the Sox tomorrow.

Should I take any messages with me for the Jays from their loyal fans? (other than REMEMBER '92/'93)

NCFA-FCS/CBB: Minnesota A&M | RANZBA (OOTP): Auckland Warriors | USA: Front Range United | IFA: Toverit Helsinki | FOBL: Kentucky Juggernaut

Minnesota A&M 2012 National Champions 2013 National Finalist, 2014 National Semi-finals 2012, 2013, 2014 Big 4 Conference Champions

Just wait till you play the yankees

I converted to being a yankees fan at age 4 due to the fact that i was harassed on the bus ride to the game that I was the only Blue Jay fan on the bus :angry:

if you think that's bad..I'm a Blue Jays fan originally from New Jersey, who has never lived in Canada.

Anyplace I go, I always get the "why the Blue Jays?"

NCFA-FCS/CBB: Minnesota A&M | RANZBA (OOTP): Auckland Warriors | USA: Front Range United | IFA: Toverit Helsinki | FOBL: Kentucky Juggernaut

Minnesota A&M 2012 National Champions 2013 National Finalist, 2014 National Semi-finals 2012, 2013, 2014 Big 4 Conference Champions

if you think that's bad..I'm a Blue Jays fan originally from New Jersey, who has never lived in Canada.

Anyplace I go, I always get the "why the Blue Jays?"

I get the same question about the Rockies even though I live in Colorado. :(

ua_logo.jpg

Archived