your hometown city logo

IronChefShark

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we have the worst logo ever

Every couple of years we switch logos, and they seem to get worse and worse. THis is our logo as of now:

dumb.png

They put this logo wherever they can. I dont think it supports omaha tourism, but :wacko:

I think the worst one was when they put this everywhere:

omaha_Rare_WellDone.jpg

I just wanna do hoodrat things with my friends.

lancaster_lrg.jpg

We're the City of the Red Roses or something, to explain he rose on there. We have a "War of the Roses" every year with high school football players from York(White Rose) and Lancaster(Red). Most people would probly think our logo's a horse and buggy.

I guess I should mention that I'm from Lancaster, but I go to college in West Chester...yes, the West Chester where Bam Margera lives.

logo1c.jpg

Here's the WCU logo...I have no idea what the town logo is.

My hometown of Rock Hill, and (I think) the first from good ole South Carolina...

garden_header.jpg

Not too bad, I guess.

not bad at all....but not the first from our state, in the fifth post in this thread i posted Greenville's logo.

lancaster_lrg.jpg

We're the City of the Red Roses or something, to explain he rose on there. We have a "War of the Roses" every year with high school football players from York(White Rose) and Lancaster(Red). Most people would probly think our logo's a horse and buggy.

I guess I should mention that I'm from Lancaster, but I go to college in West Chester...yes, the West Chester where Bam Margera lives.

logo1c.jpg

Here's the WCU logo...I have no idea what the town logo is.

That's pretty cool. Here in South Carolina, we have York (where I live), Chester, and Lancaster counties...named after the counties in Pennsylvania. Lancaster here is also the "Red Rose City."

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

Terrebonne, juste north-eat of Montreal is where I live. Historical city with the oldest and by far the most beautiful mill in Canada which you can see behind the logo...

terrebonne.jpg

Bienvenu par ici, Québécois... très joli le logo (j'aime la typographie de "Terrebonne")!

pennants.png

It's great to be young and a Giant! - Larry Doyle

Archived