LOGOLYMPIAD 2005

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh man, is this exciting!

Are we going to have to come up with mini-flags and country abbreviations again?

The abbrevaitions turned out to be pretty useless last time, but feel free to make a flag for your avatar.

I don't have time to make flags for anyone this time, so I can't volunteer my services.

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

Judging/Awards

The voting format is new this year. There will be two rounds. The first round will take place via secret ballot. All entries for each event will be presented to a panel of judges, who will remain anonymous until the conclusion of the LOGOLYMPIAD. The panel will review the entries and reply to me with their recommendations of whether or not each entry should advance to the finals. Depending on how large the field and how tight the voting, the top seven to ten finalists will advance to the second round.

The second round will be open to public voting. Once the finalists have been posted in the event thread, Voting will be open for 3 days.

Are we going to be able to see all entries for every event, since public voting is only for the best seven entries?

I'm in :P

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

Logolympics, awesome! I just submitted my first entry. Lats year's Logolympics was my first experience with logomaking. It really improved my skills, and I think I'm much better this time round. I'm hoping to medal in something at some point.

I'm really happy with the anonymity and the secret ballot in this contest. It really levels the playing field, IMO. Good job with the contest WiB

i'm a completly newbie to the logolympiad... i barely followed it last year, and didn't contribute a damn thing...

i'm very interested to see how well my entries are recieved :)

Archived