Soccer again

kc51design

Hey, saintsfan69, how ya feel about Chel$ea poaching Wayne Bridge?

Sick!!

Actually we got Graeme Le Saux out of the deal and he isnt a bad replacement short term, I guess!

I do get pissed off when a Russian tycoon buys up a British football club to use as his own little plaything! But thats a whole other topic!!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

I do get pissed off when a Russian tycoon buys up a British football club to use as his own little plaything! But thats a whole other topic!!

I have a friend who's a Chelsea supporter.  I know he feels quite different about the turn of events.

:D

As the supporter of a "selling club," I feel for you.  Go Leeds!

hey saintsfan....didnt Chelsea pick up a portion of Le Saux's contract this season so he would be a bit more affordable for you guys

I know i saw that somewhere....I just cant remember where LMAO

Kings Cross AFC -BIP, Winnipeg Falcons - TNFF, St. Louis Archers - MLF

hey saintsfan....didnt Chelsea pick up a portion of Le Saux's contract this season so he would be a bit more affordable for you guys

I know i saw that somewhere....I just cant remember where LMAO

Thats what has been reported. The Saints chairman makes a virtue of fiscal (monetary!!) responsibility and didnt want to break his wage policy for Le Saux, but Bridge wanted to go! Basically I think Chelase agreed to pay Le saux's contract for the next season!

The takeover of Chelsea is actually being investigated at the moment! I have no idea of what happens to Chelsea if anything is wrong with it!! They were in financial trouble before. Given they have already spent a fair bit of money on players already since, they would be in serious :censored: if anything went wrong with it!  (Oh how I would laugh!!!!)

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Archived