Sign in to follow this  
Plaid Paint

Favorite Super Bowl ring

Click here to go to the Super Bowl website, then click on the score of each game to bring up a pic of the ring.

Click here for a look at the Patriots new rings from Super Bowl XXXIX.

So which is your favorite in terms of design? Saying a certain teams ring sucks simply because you don't like the team is childish, and I'd rather not have those kind of comments in this thread.

I think the Steelers design from Super Bowl X is pretty interesting. IIRC, the small Lombardi Trophy between the two diamonds was sculpted out of an ultra-rare metal like paladium.

The Forty-Niners were the first team to incorporate the Lombardi trophy onto the face of the ring using diamonds, as they did for their Super Bowl XIX rings.

I like the Redskins design from Super Bowl XXVI.

I think a big problem with some of the more recent rings is that they try and cram as many diamonds as possible onto the ring, which leaves little if any room for any imaginative creativity.

Interesting how seven teams used the same basic design for at least one of their rings: Jets in Super Bowl III, Chiefs in Super Bowl IV, Raiders in Super Bowls XI and XV, Forty-Niners in Super Bowls XVI and XXIX, Redskins in Super Bowls XVII and XXII, Cowboys in Super Bowls XXVII, and XXVIII and the Buccaneers in Super Bowl XXXVII

I liked XXIII's design, so much so that I bought one when a player sold his. I'm not really a big 49'ers fan, I just liked the ring.

I also have each of the Raiders' rings, but XXIII is by far my favorite.

I like the Rams Super Bowl XXXIV rings the best. Not only because they are my favorite team, but they are very nice looking.

Upon further review, I think most of the ring pics are just photoshop jobs.

Wha??

Huh??

Buh??

Are you saying those aren't pictures of the actual rings but rather a computer simulation?

What evidence do you have to support this ludicrous claim?

I say XXXVII (Bucs), but that's being biased. Without being biased I would say the one that the Pats just got.

Anything from Jostens is good.

Broncos SB33.

Upon further review, I think most of the ring pics are just photoshop jobs.

Wha??

Huh??

Buh??

Are you saying those aren't pictures of the actual rings but rather a computer simulation?

What evidence do you have to support this ludicrous claim?

Because every single Og Damn photo in the history of the universe has been photoshopped, right?:P

I like the Rams Super Bowl XXXIV rings the best. Not only because they are my favorite team, but they are very nice looking.

And huge, too. My senior year in high school, the tight ends coach at Kentucky, who was an assistant with the Rams in 1998, came to visit my high school one day wearing his Super Bowl ring. He even let me try it on. It was so cool. That thing was a little bit bigger than my Troy bowl ring. I have also seen a 1991 Giants ring and a 1992 Redskins ring.

I like the Rams Super Bowl XXXIV rings the best.  Not only because they are my favorite team, but they are very nice looking.

And huge, too. My senior year in high school, the tight ends coach at Kentucky, who was an assistant with the Rams in 1998, came to visit my high school one day wearing his Super Bowl ring. He even let me try it on. It was so cool. That thing was a little bit bigger than my Troy bowl ring. I have also seen a 1991 Giants ring and a 1992 Redskins ring.

i remember that the owner wore a prototype ring for if they won super bowl 36. It was a 2 finger ring and that puppy was huge!!!!!!!