Coolest Game Used Sports Item You Have

jWilson4mvp

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hate to beat all of you but I have game used jersey card from the 1954 All-Star game worn by Mickey Mantle. (only 54 of this card are in existence and it's value is estimated at $500+)

I also have a Cal Ripken game used jersey card.

I don't think you have anyone beat...

Game used jersey cards give you a one inch square. Personally, I with they would not waste a game used Mantle jersey to put on a bunch of cards.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I hate to beat all of you but I have game used jersey card from the 1954 All-Star game worn by Mickey Mantle. (only 54 of this card are in existence and it's value is estimated at $500+)

Game used jersey cards give you a one inch square. Personally, I with they would not waste a game used Mantle jersey to put on a bunch of cards.

Agreed... my Fletcher game worn jersey trumps your one-inch of Mantle :)

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

One inch of Mickey Mantle has more talent than Darrin Fletcher's whole body. :P

It's one more inch of a Hall of Famer than what you have. :D

"I must be butter, because I'm on a roll."

Turn Two Design // Facebook

One inch of Mickey Mantle has more talent than Darrin Fletcher's whole body. :P

It's one more inch of a Hall of Famer than what you have. :D

Unbelievable you're proud you're helping destroy priceless ($500? what a joke, I wouldn't pay 2 cents for it), irreplaceable historical artifacts. The card companies (and you by you having one of these pieces of "memorabilia") disgust me. And, no, I'm not being sarcastic.

Moose

as a mantle fan, i'd rather have that jersey in the hall of fame rather than some guys house, no offense to you. i love the mick and dont want his jersey shredded. reminds of that seinfeld episode.....

i have a bunch of game used jersey cards and a ton of autographs, nothing special about the jersey cards. lol now autographs......

I've got a Gary Roberts game used stick from 1992 when he played with the Flames. I bought it at a charity auction after the Doug Gilmour trade so I've got signatures of the ass-clown players that Risebrough took in return (Alexander Godynyuk, Gary Leeman and Michel Petit) along with Nieuwendyk, Vernon, Berube, Otto, Suter and the rest of the boys.

I've also got a few Viceroy game-used pucks from the late 1970s that were given to me by a friend who knew NHL referee Ray Scapinello.

Archived