Sign in to follow this  
Chief.

When NHL Teams Trade Colors

I kind of like the Coyotes with Bruins colors myself. The others I'm not so sure of...

Suggestions?

switchcolors.jpg

And Here's Part 2

switch2.jpg

i love the rangers one in stars colors :)

Like Bruins and Ducks.

Watch out DiscrimiHater! You're about to lose your RECOLORATION title...

When I was a kid, and the Minnesota North Stars first came into being, I thought their colors were blue and gold, or navy blue and gold, like the night sky. So I was kind of dumbfounded when I saw that they wore green and gold.

I'd almost like to see someone come up with North Stars in midnight blue and gold. (Hint, hint, hint.)

Is this what you're talking about, winghaz?

northstars.jpg

Penalty to chief103182, 5 minutes for disgracing the Winged Wheel, and a board misconduct.

B)

Was just about to say the same about the Maple Leaf, despite what our Flag shows, a Maple Leaf SHOULD always be BLUE

:flagcanada:

Penalty to chief103182, 5 minutes for disgracing the Winged Wheel, and a board misconduct.

I think I disgraced A LOT more than that. ^_^

Wow. I really dont have much to say about these concepts, other than I get this is what happens when the only sport going on is baseball, and we havnt had a season of hockey to watch and inspire uniform critique. Slightly off topic, the NHL is disgraced, and I used to love it.

That was actually pretty entertaining. I would like to see more of these, especialy some NFL ones.

I do many things...rampant logo recolors aren't on the list... so how could I lose a title I never claimed to begin with? ;)

anyways, a hat trick for disgracing the winged hubcap :D

B)

Was just about to say the same about the Maple Leaf, despite what our Flag shows, a Maple Leaf SHOULD always be BLUE

:flagcanada:

At least what you seem to think in your self perceived centre of the universe. :rolleyes:

I do many things...rampant logo recolors aren't on the list... so how could I lose a title I never claimed to begin with? ;)

anyways, a hat trick for disgracing the winged hubcap :D

That's because it's my title lol

O_O

This is just...just too weird for me.

Can you say "too much time on your hands?"

I actually like the Penguins with Tampa colors. Then again, I have the old blue Pens jersey.