When NHL Teams Trade Colors

Chief.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I was a kid, and the Minnesota North Stars first came into being, I thought their colors were blue and gold, or navy blue and gold, like the night sky. So I was kind of dumbfounded when I saw that they wore green and gold.

I'd almost like to see someone come up with North Stars in midnight blue and gold. (Hint, hint, hint.)

Penalty to chief103182, 5 minutes for disgracing the Winged Wheel, and a board misconduct.

B)

Was just about to say the same about the Maple Leaf, despite what our Flag shows, a Maple Leaf SHOULD always be BLUE

:flagcanada:

Wow. I really dont have much to say about these concepts, other than I get this is what happens when the only sport going on is baseball, and we havnt had a season of hockey to watch and inspire uniform critique. Slightly off topic, the NHL is disgraced, and I used to love it.

I do many things...rampant logo recolors aren't on the list... so how could I lose a title I never claimed to begin with? ;)

anyways, a hat trick for disgracing the winged hubcap :D

Penalty to chief103182, 5 minutes for disgracing the Winged Wheel, and a board misconduct.

B)

Was just about to say the same about the Maple Leaf, despite what our Flag shows, a Maple Leaf SHOULD always be BLUE

:flagcanada:

At least what you seem to think in your self perceived centre of the universe. :rolleyes:

I do many things...rampant logo recolors aren't on the list... so how could I lose a title I never claimed to begin with? ;)

anyways, a hat trick for disgracing the winged hubcap :D

That's because it's my title lol

Archived