When NHL Teams Trade Colors

Chief.

How did you choose which 2 teams would switch their colors? If you really want to hack off the populace, pair up blood rivals. I know it's been done, but it's always good for an argument...

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How did you choose which 2 teams would switch their colors? If you really want to hack off the populace, pair up blood rivals. I know it's been done, but it's always good for an argument...

I would have to say that he chose teams that had the same amount of colors in their scheme, otherwise it wouldn't work so well.

Like the Avs & Wings, COL-3 Colors; DET-1 Color (Not including white there)

Reminds me of this:

Swiss' work was exactly what I was thinking of. And for the record, he did manage to pull off the Red Wings/Avalanche switch despite the difference in the numbers of colors...

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I decided to do this, however, the colors are just slightly different, but if you look, you can tell the difference. Personally, I do think they are more of a rivalry now than Avs/Wings.

COL-VAN.gif

hah.. looks the same as they always do to me.

366678430_f28e9d99de_o.jpg

Interesting, but isn't the Penguin's yellow, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much more bold then that?

are you talking about the penguins old yellow? because they switched to that color gold a few years ago.

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

I decided to do this, however, the colors are just slightly different, but if you look, you can tell the difference. Personally, I do think they are more of a rivalry now than Avs/Wings.

COL-VAN.gif

ha, the only difference is the whale is black and the puck is blue.

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

HAHA, I'm bored too, so here's another, but NFL.

DEN-OAK.gif

The Bronco looks bad-ass like that.

Definately. That makes that logo so much better, very interesting!

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

COL-VAN.gif

the reds are switched too right? The canucks logo has the lighter maroon while the avalanche maroon is now darker. so thasts switched too...or im making it up.

Twitter: @peteeee

E-Mail: peteschwadel@gmail.com

Dribbble!

COL-VAN.gif

the reds are switched too right? The canucks logo has the lighter maroon while the avalanche maroon is now darker. so thasts switched too...or im making it up.

yes. the Avs have a darker blue which is switched and the Avs silver/gray is lighter than the Canucks.

Actually, the Red Maple Leafs kinda reminds me of the Canada Day jerseys I did for the Buds a long while ago.

Heck, it might've been my first concept here!

Lemme see if I can dredge 'em up.

Super Wario Comix!

Iron Crossover IX Contender (Tied for 6th)

Iron Crossover Halloween Contender (Tied for Bronze)

vanhalengo.png

Archived