Yup, Ice Pilots concept.

Ez Street

no offense ,,but whenever i see you have a new concept ,i always know what to expect before i even look..the same cut up jersey design.,no shoulder numbers or patches ,and a quick cut and paste of a logo and your name...did this take 2 minutes to do?

FishNChips_200.jpg

no offense ,,but whenever i see you have a new concept ,i always know what to expect before i even look..the same cut up jersey design.,no shoulder numbers or patches ,and a quick cut and paste of a logo and your name...did this take 2 minutes to do?

Look out... <_<

Sure you know what to expect. I know what to expect when I look at it too... a classy, professional concept with that plays well off the logo.

The same cut up jersey design? Someone isn't paying much attention. Streeter takes care to pay attention to detail, perhaps not in shoulder logos or numbers, but in ensuring the design is unique and consistent with respect to the logo.

The fact that he's finished so soon means he didn't agonize over it for months, but this isn't an Atlanta Thrashers recolouring either. Plenty of design thought went into this, and the team would not be erring if they chose to wear this.

Simply prefacing your post with "no offense" is no excuse for conveying an inconsiderate and inaccurate viewpoint, culminating in a thinly veiled insult at the end (whether you meant it as such or not).

A little tact in the future would serve you well. Especially for someone with as vast and as developed an artistic portfolio as we have seen from you.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Well I choose not to put shoulder numbers becuase i don't feel it's nessecary to show on the concept. Also I try to include a shoulder patch if there is a good version of it available. I'm not a logo designer, so I won't spend time to make my own for a concept i'm doing for the hell of it.

The "same cut" comment is a bit confusing. Granted on a few concepts I have reused a jersey design, but isn't that done in the real world also.

These concepts are just my take on what I'd do. I have made $0 on this and probably never will. I actually pay money to have a site in which to display my creations. WHY? Because I want to.

If you don't care for the concepts thats fine with me. You can't please everyone. But at least think things through before responding with a "off the cuff" comment.

Thanks.

Look out... <_<

Sure you know what to expect. I know what to expect when I look at it too... a classy, professional concept with that plays well off the logo.

The same cut up jersey design? Someone isn't paying much attention. Streeter takes care to pay attention to detail, perhaps not in shoulder logos or numbers, but in ensuring the design is unique and consistent with respect to the logo.

The fact that he's finished so soon means he didn't agonize over it for months, but this isn't an Atlanta Thrashers recolouring either. Plenty of design thought went into this, and the team would not be erring if they chose to wear this.

Simply prefacing your post with "no offense" is no excuse for conveying an inconsiderate and inaccurate viewpoint, culminating in a thinly veiled insult at the end (whether you meant it as such or not).

A little tact in the future would serve you well. Especially for someone with as vast and as developed an artistic portfolio as we have seen from you.

Is this the same person I met last month? ^_^

Quit the lawyer jibba-jabba, Triple T!

...oh wait, that's Mr. T...

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

Archived