pcgd

Name That Font!

Nvm, found it.

Does any one know the Anaheim Angels 1997-2001 font and the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim current font? And the font for this logo.

2261.gif

I think it might be Rough Egyptienne.

Note: I checked with the WhatTheFont.com detection tool, but it didn't provide the correct font name.

The Mets, Cubs and Expos (and perhaps others) all used the same typeface (font) for player names on the back of the jersey. Here's an example from the Mets.

<snip>

Any idea what font this is?

Just a basic varsity block font. Search for a user here named "eriqjaffe"; he has a link in his signature to a bunch of TTFs he created mimicing pro sports jersey fonts, and there are several variations of varsity block fonts in there.

I need some fontologist assistance, please....specifically, the word "SCOTS":

Maryville_Scots.gif

This appears to be the same font the Philadelphia Union use (which is really what I'm looking for)...and three different times in the past two weeks I've seen "PLEASE PLACE ORDER HERE" signs hanging above the counter at Subway typed out in the same font.

Anyone in the world know what this is? I've been searching for a while now.

Many thanks in advance to whoever knows!

Does anyone know of good substitutes for either NFL official font (Endzone and Orbit)?

Link to NFL Style Guide. Page 22 and 23.

I can send you the Endzone fonts...

If it isn't too much trouble, I would like to have those fonts. gsldragon@sbcglobal.net Thanks!

Okay guys, need your help with this one, i've racked my brain for two hours, through countless pages. I feel like i've seen the "S" a million times before, any help?

uwsp.png

Thanks!

Anyone know the font used for the scripts on this fantasy set?

Looks to me like Home Run, by Doyald Young.