Name That Font!

pcgd

Not sure if anyone had made a post related with what I'm about to share. But which font (the numbers) is this, according to this jersey?

BC-030813-76-FB-Jersey-c.jpg

Florida State Seminoles fan for life (mostly on football, basketball and baseball)! 2011-12 ACC men's basketball conference tournament champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football Atlantic Division champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football regular season champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football conference bowl tournament champions; 2014 NCAA D-I FBS BCS national champions!

Not sure if anyone had made a post related with what I'm about to share. But which font (the numbers) is this, according to this jersey?

Conrad did this. I think it's the same.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9XRkTNaMPBWcjYxTWI1aGd5bzQ/preview

So that font has no specific name whatsoever?

Florida State Seminoles fan for life (mostly on football, basketball and baseball)! 2011-12 ACC men's basketball conference tournament champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football Atlantic Division champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football regular season champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football conference bowl tournament champions; 2014 NCAA D-I FBS BCS national champions!

Thanks walkerws, I'll go try it out. By the way, speaking of unique fonts, just found this old pic from the Houston Cougars in the early or mid 2000's. Just wanna know the letter font of that one.

hou-06-07-allwhite-garyrothstein-620x841

Sorry for the post in the wrong topic, I would like to identify the color as well as fonts here

I want to ask you the color - GT GOLD (U Russell Athletic products) can you help me identify it and tell me its value in the color model (CMYK or RGB or HSV etc.)? Thank you

Conrad did this. I think it's the same.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9XRkTNaMPBWcjYxTWI1aGd5bzQ/preview

So that font has no specific name whatsoever?

It's a custom font designed for Boston College. Not sure if it ever had a specific name.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

It's a custom font designed for Boston College. Not sure if it ever had a specific name.

Aww, that sucks, to be honest. Any other font at least close to that one?

On a side note, does anyone know this font type (number and letter)? I honestly like that version of the Arizona State Sun Devils back in the mid-2000's.

arizona-state-sun-devils-white-game-worn

Aww, that sucks, to be honest. Any other font at least close to that one?

On a side note, does anyone know this font type (number and letter)? I honestly like that version of the Arizona State Sun Devils back in the mid-2000's.

arizona-state-sun-devils-white-game-worn

Either crillee or the adidas invader font might be a distant match for it.
  • Like 1

Either crillee or the adidas invader font might be a distant match for it.

Looks close. Maybe a little bold would make it closer. But thanks for the answer Walker. Plus, that font looked legit for that school, which should had stayed. Same goes for the concept design.

Does anyone know the logo of this font? I believe that the ECU font on that helmet from the early 90's looked legit and unique at that time before the current modern fonts on college sports.

70812b_lg.jpeg

Edited by jlog3000