Name That Font!

pcgd

to all folkz up in here who lookin for fontfaces to most pro teams, someone referred me to a VERY useful place. Up at the top of this page click the "Members" link, then down in the search options choose "name contains" instead of whatever it's set on, then in the search field type this guy's name: "eriqjaffe". In his sig is a link to all the fonts me made for teams in the NHL, NFL, and MLB. Very useful--Ive been using them for my concepts. (Shout out to eriqjaffe--'preciate them fonts bruh'!)

Also, about the fonts most pro teams use for their wordmarks--if you're good enough in Illustrator, you can take any font in the world and play with it however you wish and make it look neat and original (the endelope distortion in the Mavericks' wordmark is a prime example). This is stuff I'm just now finding out.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Seeing as I'm no font expert, I was hoping I could get some help here. Does anyone know what font this is, and where it would be available?

tottenham_180.gif

It's called 'Scum Narrow.' :P

Hey, I'm a Gooner...had to do it.

vcx: Yikes! I don't know that particular font ? my guess is that it has been heavily customized ? but perhaps a good place to start would be Rosewood.

lilg: I've seen that one a few times. I'm pretty sure I got it on a free font site as Moorgate DB. Might be a little bolder than what you posted, but same basic idea.

vcx: Yikes! I don't know that particular font ? my guess is that it has been heavily customized ? but perhaps a good place to start would be Rosewood.

lilg: I've seen that one a few times. I'm pretty sure I got it on a free font site as Moorgate DB. Might be a little bolder than what you posted, but same basic idea.

Thanks

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

Where can i get the ITC Avant Garde font for free??

you can't...but you can most likely find the cheap :censored: knockoff of avant garde on your computer, it's called "century gothic"

this isn't a place to ask for free versions of commercial fonts. if you want free fonts, go to a free font site on the web, but remember, you get what you pay for in quality.