Name That Font!

pcgd

Anyone know the font for "NCAA Football 14"?

NCAAFootball14_gpd_logo.png?cb=140814185

Its a proprietary font by EA Sports, Called "EAS-NCAA"

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Can anyone figure out what's the font of those numbers of the old C-USA times Cincinnati jerseys? And how about these ones from the Colorado Buffaloes' non-football sports?

a.) $T2eC16RHJHgE9n0yFl!HBQe1gr8G8w~~60_35.J

b.) $%28KGrHqVHJBUE9qEDN0gTBPjKmJOFhg~~60_57

Florida State Seminoles fan for life (mostly on football, basketball and baseball)! 2011-12 ACC men's basketball conference tournament champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football Atlantic Division champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football regular season champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football conference bowl tournament champions; 2014 NCAA D-I FBS BCS national champions!

A= to Rawlings UCONN from Conrad.

B= to the agency gothic I think from that same set

Pic A - The numbers looks like UConn-esqu (in a condensed variation).

Pic B - Agency Gothic font doesn't match, unless if it's the letters on Pic A.

And the numbers from the old Cincy football unis?

Florida State Seminoles fan for life (mostly on football, basketball and baseball)! 2011-12 ACC men's basketball conference tournament champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football Atlantic Division champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football regular season champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football conference bowl tournament champions; 2014 NCAA D-I FBS BCS national champions!

the 2014 adidas football catalog PDF has all of the characters and numbers for Red Zone, in addition to a handful of other type styles that can be extracted if needed.

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

B-Triplex Cond Black

Thanks for answering on Pic B for the font of my Colorado Buffaloes basketball jersey guess. Maybe you know the closest font for the old Cincy uniforms from their C-USA days that I made a few posts ago.

I'm working on creating a vector of the Adidas Red Zone font so Conrad can make it into a .ttf

Does anyone know either of these 2 fonts?

The first 1 is being used in ESPN Monday Night Football ads (next 2 images)

IMG_0553_zpse9a1dcc9.jpg

IMG_0554_zps0ea929bb.jpg

The second 1 is being used in ads for CBS's tv show "Elementary" (next 5 images)

IMG_0556_zps598f4f69.jpg

IMG_0557_zps747feb3a.jpg

IMG_0559_zpsa21d0581.jpg

IMG_0558_zpsf9ee1872.jpg

IMG_0560_zps3ed7ebce.jpg

Sorry about all the images, just wanted to make sure I had enough examples

JeKhnr9.png

I feel like the first one is a modified version of a font that's been making the rounds after all the superhero movies. I can't put my finger on it. If I find it I'll link you.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

NC State- Speedway

Thanks. I believe that was the best font for NC State basketball (and it should be for NC State football, especially on its Atlanta Falcons-style jerseys in 2004 & 2005.

How about these numerals on the old Cincinnati Bearcats uniforms back in their old C-USA days?

a.) as of 2000

sideline_zoom.jpg

b.) as of 1999

091000watchkick.jpg

c.) as of 2003

52236157-quarterback-collin-carey-of-the or

gino_guidugli_2003_11_22.jpg

d.) as of 2001

717166-sep-2000-quarterback-deontey-kenn or

mccleskey_i.jpg

The 2003 font is just plain old Athletic Gothic. The other uniforms use a proprietary Russell font called "Orb."

• Like 1

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

The 2003 font is just plain old Athletic Gothic. The other uniforms use a proprietary Russell font called "Orb."

Thanks, that's all I ask. By the way, are both of these fonts available for download or such? Tried searching them, but to no avail yet.

Don't take this the wrong way Jlog3000 but you request a ton of font id's each day here, what are you doing this for?

No disrespect, but I've sent you a PM explaining my reason.

Thanks, that's all I ask. By the way, are both of these fonts available for download or such? Tried searching them, but to no avail yet.

Sent the Russell Athletic "Orb" and a few other Russell fonts to Conrad over the weekend. Hopefully he'll have it done sometime soon.

the ESPN MNF above is Agency FB Bold.

Thanks... surprised I didn't notice the familiarity earlier to the Soldier Field pic I posted last week.

• Like 1

JeKhnr9.png

• 2 weeks later...

Can't call Abilene Christian...but the Creighton one looks modified from Armada.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

The font on the Creighton wordmark does surely look like Armada, but a condensed variation (UConn-style) and italic too. So to make it unique, it's mostly custom-modified. And the font on the Abilene Christian wordmark nearly looks like the letters of the 'BC Eagles' font, but a bit modified due to the pointy serifs.