Name That Font!

pcgd

210x100_logo_t400@2x.png Anyone know if this font has a name?

Federation Classic

http://www.dafont.com/federation-classic.font

Good guess. But my alternate guess for it was the Final Frontier Old Style variation.

Florida State Seminoles fan for life (mostly on football, basketball and baseball)! 2011-12 ACC men's basketball conference tournament champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football Atlantic Division champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football regular season champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football conference bowl tournament champions; 2014 NCAA D-I FBS BCS national champions!

210x100_logo_t400@2x.png Anyone know if this font has a name?

Federation Classic

http://www.dafont.com/federation-classic.font

Good guess. But my alternate guess for it was the Final Frontier Old Style variation.

What's even the difference between those two? ;) Thanks so much guys!

For instance, on the Federation Classic version, the "V" looks different from the Final Frontier Old Style version.

Florida State Seminoles fan for life (mostly on football, basketball and baseball)! 2011-12 ACC men's basketball conference tournament champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football Atlantic Division champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football regular season champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football conference bowl tournament champions; 2014 NCAA D-I FBS BCS national champions!

I know it's the Baltimore Ravens number font in this photo. However, for curious general purposes, which font(s) might be similar to the Ravens' font numbers?

IMAG0445.jpg

Eric jaffe (sp)had a font pack with the Ravens numbers you're looking for

Really, where can I find it? Because I tried Googling it over & over, but it appears to be known as "NFL Ravens" and not the one that's close to it with its original name.

Looks pretty close to it. I guess that most numbers are modified. But thanks anyways.

Thanks for the link. Which reminds me, which font is close to the NHL Avalanche numbers? Like this sample photo:

EllliotStrauss-AvalancheLogos.png

IMG_0222.jpg

Anyone know the font that the Toronto Blue Jays use in their logo?

bluejays_lettering_01.gif

The online font finders don't seem to be of help, but I have a suspicion its a custom font. If it's a real one though, I'd like to know.

Thanks in advance.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.