Name That Font!

pcgd

I'm looking for the Iowa Hawkeyes football numbers located on the back of their helmets. Here are a few images:

2 fairly clear, but at an angle:

carl-davis-ncaa-football-ball-state-iowa

1, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8 large and clear:

usatsi_8826258.jpg

I can't find a decent picture of the 4. I am assuming the 9 would just be a rotated 6. Anyone have any ideas?

Hi!

New user here, wow WHAT a board this is....don't know where to start reading haha!
Shout out to all of you helping out and manufacturing cool fonts :)!

I have a question about the 3 nice Chicago Bulls type script fonts/typefaces below, hope you guys can help me out.

The third is the original throwback on the jersey btw, my guess is it's a custom job?

Anyhow, I searched everywhere from Brush script, Ballpark Weiner, Nabila, Mikal to Corner Store JF and back but really no clue on all three :).

Thanks in advance y'all!
Paul Davidson

Fadeaway.jpg

knknk.jpg

6f0b6cc180869d37cab486132e0035c1.268688.png

For "SF DELTAS", it's Handel Gothic (regular or bold)

Florida State Seminoles fan for life (mostly on football, basketball and baseball)! 2011-12 ACC men's basketball conference tournament champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football Atlantic Division champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football regular season champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football conference bowl tournament champions; 2014 NCAA D-I FBS BCS national champions!

• 2 weeks later...

This one should be really easy but for some reason, neither Whatthefont or Whatfontis can help me. I know I knew it at one point - might even be in the MS Word bank but I don't have it to check at the moment. 

Anyone have any ideas?

gramlights font

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/17/2016 at 0:00 PM, CLEstones said:

Anyone have the new Stanford athletic word mark that Nike developed or a font that is similar?
http://cardinalrec.stanford.edu/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/StanfordRecreationv2.jpg

I'd just take a block font and add serifs to it manually...

On 2/20/2016 at 8:36 PM, 1clkgtramg said:

This one should be really easy but for some reason, neither Whatthefont or Whatfontis can help me. I know I knew it at one point - might even be in the MS Word bank but I don't have it to check at the moment. 

Anyone have any ideas?

gramlights font

Gridnik

On 2/28/2016 at 8:39 AM, buster04 said:

Hi, anyone know the name of this font?  I got the SF Collegiate Italic but it is not quite the same..  Thanks in advance.

ag wordmark 300px.jpg

An edit of Facet Heavy

On 3/3/2016 at 2:26 AM, markhammers said:

Hi to all,

anyone knows the font used by Time Warner Cable in doing this NBA scorebug?

Thanks in advance!

Schermata 2016-03-03 alle 09.25.10.png

As with the entire identity of Fox Sports, this is Antenna.

• Like 1

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

On 7/13/2008 at 2:54 AM, hettinger_rl said:

This is a fairly vague description but: In the opening credits of Dances With Wolves they use a sweet font for the credits and main title. It is completely different from the font on the movie poster. Does anyone know what font it is? Any help is appreciated.

This one:

640full-dances-with-wolves-screenshot.jp

2014Event7_Medal.pngEvent5_Medal.pngSDLureFT1L2.pngwb9iz8.jpg