Name That Font!

pcgd

On ‎11‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 2:23 AM, packerfan21396 said:

Hey man, I know you've been everywhere trying to find an exact font, but this looks like just a super generic athletic block that would be pretty easy to trace.

That's just the serif version of the MLB block that the Brewers throwback and the Twins use.

Packerfan21396

Your in Whitefish Bay , i'm in Greenfield, Small world

I figured out its in the Clarendon CN BT REgular ? maybe i'm slightly off but their very similar on the font

I'm having a harder time trying to find that 1997 NFL Playoffs logo that says Playoffs Destination San Diego I posted earlier

THE NFL had the decal on the back of players helmets and ive seen it on old videos o at stadiums during the playoffs from 96-98

I know the All 12 teams had that decals on the left side of the back of their helmet where the decal is during the playoffs except the superbowl

Super bowl xxxi the packers and pats and super bowl xxxii  packers/ broncos  wore special decals on the back of their helmets

Edited by TonyPaulis
more words

2 hours ago, TonyPaulis said:

Packerfan21396

Your in Whitefish Bay , i'm in Greenfield, Small world

I figured out its in the Clarendon CN BT REgular ? maybe i'm slightly off but their very similar on the font

I'm having a harder time trying to find that 1997 NFL Playoffs logo that says Playoffs Destination San Diego I posted earlier

THE NFL had the decal on the back of players helmets and ive seen it on old videos o at stadiums during the playoffs from 96-98

I know the All 12 teams had that decals on the left side of the back of their helmet where the decal is during the playoffs except the superbowl

Super bowl xxxi the packers and pats and super bowl xxxii  packers/ broncos  wore special decals on the back of their helmets

I'm not sure I know what you're referencing... Any pictures?

• Like 1

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, NoE38 said:

Anyone know what font is used for the Nuggets numbers?

Currently it's a custom font that's littered all over their social media, so if you have the patience you could theoretically get what you need.  However, the previous font was Coliseum and the one before than was Aachen.

• Like 1

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...