Name That Font!

pcgd

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, PV21 said:

would anyone know or have a link or pic of the new jersey fonts for the RAMS & CHARGERS?

Both are custom, but you could build your own versions fairly easily.  Here's what I did:

Rams: all numbers but 4 made using tweets and jersey listings, and 4 made from pieces of existing numbers and the Madden hype video for reference.

Chargers: some numbers from jersey listings, the rest made from slanting and slightly condensing the Vikings' numbers and adding a border, because that's what they are.

End result:

pffCM50.png

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, colinturner95 said:

I don't know how you know so many fonts or how you find said fonts, but I'm not gonna complain

80% of the time, I clean up the source and warp it back to as straight as possible if needed, then run it through What Font Is or WhatTheFont!; the other 20%, I know the font right off the bat.  I like that script as well, so I was happy to do the work to find it for you.  Love me some fonts!

• Like 2

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

22 minutes ago, rattyrattera said:

Wow, thanks so much!

If you have time, it would also help to know what this number font is (which a lot of college teams wore in the 1950s)

http://www.helmethut.com/College/FloridaState/FLXFSU5959.html

Thanks again for the help

The replica looks to be a slightly thicker Trade Gothic Bold Condensed, and the real thing looks more like League Gothic.

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png