pcgd

Name That Font!

Recommended Posts

On 7/24/2020 at 8:49 PM, packerfan21396 said:

I beat you to it 4 months ago, bud, but you're right.

LOL, Doh! I didn't notice the date of the original post. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

would anyone know or have a link or pic of the new jersey fonts for the RAMS & CHARGERS?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, PV21 said:

would anyone know or have a link or pic of the new jersey fonts for the RAMS & CHARGERS?

Both are custom, but you could build your own versions fairly easily.  Here's what I did:

 

Rams: all numbers but 4 made using tweets and jersey listings, and 4 made from pieces of existing numbers and the Madden hype video for reference.

Chargers: some numbers from jersey listings, the rest made from slanting and slightly condensing the Vikings' numbers and adding a border, because that's what they are.

 

End result:

pffCM50.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anybody know what Red Bull uses for their location names? For example, what font "New York" is in this logo?

spacer.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone know the fonts for "Bulyl's Truck Stop" ?

 

Thanks!

 

50259202456_62a1c5f853_b.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2020-nba-draft-caps-new-era-snapback-hat-on-stage-2020-nba-draft-sportslogosnet.jpg

 

Anybody have an idea on what font is used here? It looks like a Creative Market font if I'm being fully honest, but does anyone have any ideas? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, colinturner95 said:

[2020 NBA Draft hats]

 

Anybody have an idea on what font is used here? It looks like a Creative Market font if I'm being fully honest, but does anyone have any ideas? 

Saekana Script

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, packerfan21396 said:

I don't know how you know so many fonts or how you find said fonts, but I'm not gonna complain

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, colinturner95 said:

I don't know how you know so many fonts or how you find said fonts, but I'm not gonna complain

80% of the time, I clean up the source and warp it back to as straight as possible if needed, then run it through What Font Is or WhatTheFont!; the other 20%, I know the font right off the bat.  I like that script as well, so I was happy to do the work to find it for you.  Love me some fonts!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It may be a long shot, but could someone help approximate the font on this 1964 Florida State helmet? Thanks.

spacer.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, rattyrattera said:

Wow, thanks so much!

 

If you have time, it would also help to know what this number font is (which a lot of college teams wore in the 1950s)

http://www.helmethut.com/College/FloridaState/FLXFSU5959.html

 

Thanks again for the help

The replica looks to be a slightly thicker Trade Gothic Bold Condensed, and the real thing looks more like League Gothic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.