pcgd

Name That Font!

Recommended Posts

Does anybody know something relatively close to the "John Mayer" font in the top right? It's like a vintage appliance or car logo's font. I just can't think of it.spacer.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Telemundo219 said:

Hey all. Does anyone know the font found in the Pacers Earned Jersey?

Tungsten Semibold and Agency Bold

 

6 hours ago, CDunn said:

Does anybody know something relatively close to the "John Mayer" font in the top right? It's like a vintage appliance or car logo's font. I just can't think of it.

Couldn't find an exact match, but AmericanCooper Block Black has a similar structure to it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If it's okay I'm going to be requesting a number of historic helmet number fonts for a project

 

Boston College from the late 1950's to 1961

spacer.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, rattyrattera said:

If it's okay I'm going to be requesting a number of historic helmet number fonts for a project

 

Boston College from the late 1950's to 1961

For early 60's helmet numbers like that (Chargers and Broncos had them as well) I use a thinner LHF Egyptian with extended acute angles and higher middle bar on the 5.

BfOOli0.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks! I'll see what I can do with those modifications

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey all, 

 

Back with another race car ...

 

anyone know the Beyond Digital font? Tried WhatTheFont but no luck

 

50343353057_89bd9f5c76_c.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, philcar1994 said:

Hey all, 

 

Back with another race car ...

 

anyone know the Beyond Digital font? Tried WhatTheFont but no luck

Dolmen with a linear crossbar on the A.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.