Name That Font!

pcgd

Looking for the font of these car numbers from a defunct NASCAR team. You'll notice the "23" is identical to the 23 that appears on Dr. Pepper cans, and the other numbers are stylized to match.

I thought for the longest time that this was a tweaked version of Avengeance Mightiest Avenger, until I noticed a remarkably similar font used for sizes of Reynolds Wrap aluminum foil (also pictured). 6 and 9 notwithstanding, it seems like the numbers could be dead ringers (and have text to match). Anyone know what this could be? 

aMozQuk.png

4 hours ago, KIrish14 said:

Looking for the font of these car numbers from a defunct NASCAR team. You'll notice the "23" is identical to the 23 that appears on Dr. Pepper cans, and the other numbers are stylized to match.

I thought for the longest time that this was a tweaked version of Avengeance Mightiest Avenger, until I noticed a remarkably similar font used for sizes of Reynolds Wrap aluminum foil (also pictured). 6 and 9 notwithstanding, it seems like the numbers could be dead ringers (and have text to match). Anyone know what this could be? 

Dr. Pepper looks like they use a custom font; however, the Reynolds Wrap font is Friz Quadrata which also happens to be the font Dr. Pepper used from 1997-2005.

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

3 hours ago, Chello said:

How about this one?

It's from the DC comic series "Who's Who" if you want to google a bigger size hopefully better quality since I couldn't find one. 

Found this high quality picture of it, but couldn't find an exact match of the brush script.  Broneo and Brother are similar to it, though.

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

• 3 weeks later...

I just recently captured one of my white whales... the blue version of this jersey. I want to letter it myself with heat transfer vinyl. 

https://teamusa.usahockey.com/photo_gallery/show/1387208#13

This is a 2-part question: anybody know the name of the number font used and/or the name of the NOB font?

CCSLC sig 2016.jpg

20kujjp.jpg

On 2/20/2021 at 1:41 PM, mbannon92 said:

Anybody know the Rams new NOB font?

[tweet from the only fan of the bone jersey]

It looks like it's a custom font that's based on Molde, somewhere between Condensed and Compressed.  Here's the full alphabet for reference though (with a created Z, the only letter not found on a Rams jersey yet):

d92ufAw.png

8 hours ago, andycumbee19 said:

I just recently captured one of my white whales... the blue version of this jersey. I want to letter it myself with heat transfer vinyl. 

https://teamusa.usahockey.com/photo_gallery/show/1387208#13

This is a 2-part question: anybody know the name of the number font used and/or the name of the NOB font?

Nike Total 90, but there's only awful traces out there unfortunately.  I recommend using this above average trace for numbers and Marsden Slim Regular for letters.

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

19 hours ago, packerfan21396 said:

It looks like it's a custom font that's based on Molde, somewhere between Condensed and Compressed.  Here's the full alphabet for reference though (with a created Z, the only letter not found on a Rams jersey yet):

d92ufAw.png

Nike Total 90, but there's only awful traces out there unfortunately.  I recommend using this above average trace for numbers and Marsden Slim Regular for letters.

Thanks for this. I lettered my jersey earlier today. Looks great!

CCSLC sig 2016.jpg

20kujjp.jpg

Sabrina Ionescu Oregon Ducks Nike Unisex Replica Basketball Jersey - Green

Do you know what is the font where IONESCU and FIGHTING DUCKS is written? It doesn't have to be the exact source, it can be one that comes very close to it.

As for the numbers, it manages to make a basic version, but without the details it has inside it.

On 3/2/2021 at 3:23 PM, alesoares12 said:

Do you know what is the font where IONESCU and FIGHTING DUCKS is written? It doesn't have to be the exact source, it can be one that comes very close to it.

As for the numbers, it manages to make a basic version, but without the details it has inside it.

Fairly curtain it's a custom font, but its plastered all over the Ducks' social media in varying weights and widths.  I'd recommend just finding the letters and numbers you need on their socials and magic wanding/fuzzy selecting them all and stitch them together to make the word or number you'd like.

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

Which font is closer to the SF Giants' number font on their jerseys?

a.) spacer.png

b.) spacer.png

Florida State Seminoles fan for life (mostly on football, basketball and baseball)! 2011-12 ACC men's basketball conference tournament champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football Atlantic Division champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football regular season champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football conference bowl tournament champions; 2014 NCAA D-I FBS BCS national champions!

13 minutes ago, walkerws said:

B. 

That's not helpful enough. I meant if there's a non-commercial font that closer to the design of the SF Giants' number font style.

Florida State Seminoles fan for life (mostly on football, basketball and baseball)! 2011-12 ACC men's basketball conference tournament champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football Atlantic Division champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football regular season champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football conference bowl tournament champions; 2014 NCAA D-I FBS BCS national champions!

6 minutes ago, colinturner95 said:

Yeah, but still. That's the already custom font-based setted font. I was asking if there was any font SIMILAR to those numbers.

On 3/13/2021 at 2:45 PM, jlog3000 said:

Which font is closer to the SF Giants' number font on their jerseys?

10 hours ago, jlog3000 said:

Yeah, but still. That's the already custom font-based setted font. I was asking if there was any font SIMILAR to those numbers.

The Giants' numbers and NOB is based on an extended and condensed ITC Machine, if that's what you mean.

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

7 hours ago, packerfan21396 said:

The Giants' numbers and NOB is based on an extended and condensed ITC Machine, if that's what you mean.

Makes fair sense to me, so thank you. However, I just wish that font would be a separate font for common use aside from being a separate custom font with a property name (in this case a sports team).

• 2 weeks later...