pcgd

Name That Font!

On 3/31/2021 at 3:30 AM, alesoares12 said:

What is the font of the number on the shirt?

This is not the most accurate jersey, the real font is Barge.

8 hours ago, SG30 said:

Anyone know this font? We've been struggling here to figure it out!

Not a lot of pixels to work with, but DFC is quite close to FF More Wide Bold, and ONS ORANJE is ITC Souvenir Bold

17 hours ago, SG30 said:

spacer.png

Anyone know this font? We've been struggling here to figure it out!

"ONS ORANJE" is in Souvenir Bold, if that is what you're looking for... "DFC" I wouldn't know

EDIT: ok, sorry, didn't see that it was already answered 

I'm new to the forum, so I apologize if this isn't the correct board/post, but I'm the historian for my old high school's baseball team and looking to identify a few fonts OR find out if other teams might have used the letter before. I'll start with one to avoid an overload in case I'm not posting in the right spot - this is one I've seen in only this picture; in other pictures from the same year everyone is wearing a different font for the B. I realize this is difficult because it's hard to tell even what the B looks like thanks to the grainy yearbook scan. I've reached out to some of the guys on the team from that year and haven't heard from anyone who remembers this specific hat. So, does this B look familiar to anyone?

HMjuTsj.jpg

6 hours ago, abaseballjunkie said:

I'm new to the forum, so I apologize if this isn't the correct board/post, but I'm the historian for my old high school's baseball team and looking to identify a few fonts OR find out if other teams might have used the letter before. I'll start with one to avoid an overload in case I'm not posting in the right spot - this is one I've seen in only this picture; in other pictures from the same year everyone is wearing a different font for the B. I realize this is difficult because it's hard to tell even what the B looks like thanks to the grainy yearbook scan. I've reached out to some of the guys on the team from that year and haven't heard from anyone who remembers this specific hat. So, does this B look familiar to anyone?

Not a lot of pixels to work with and it's possible that there's a specific minor league team that wore a similar B, but here's a rough purely calligraphic look at what the B could look like:

NFsDXHd.png

On 5/3/2021 at 9:24 PM, packerfan21396 said:

Not a lot of pixels to work with and it's possible that there's a specific minor league team that wore a similar B, but here's a rough purely calligraphic look at what the B could look like:

NFsDXHd.png

Wow! That is a really good approximation from what I can tell. Thanks for giving it a shot!