Name That Font!

pcgd

13 hours ago, mbannon92 said:

I swear I've seen the number font on the Angels City Connect unis before...I'm sure somebody can help identify it!

Surf's Up! Los Angeles Angels Unveil City Connect Uniform – SportsLogos.Net  News

It looks an awful lot like what the CFL's Ottawa Renegades used when they first started out. I think it was called Athletic Gothic or something like that? 

default.jpg?x=103937

10 hours ago, officeglenn said:

It looks an awful lot like what the CFL's Ottawa Renegades used when they first started out. I think it was called Athletic Gothic or something like that? 

default.jpg?x=103937

Athletic Gothic is close, but some of the letters are a little different. (Such as the 3.) 

CHECK IT OUT: Los Angeles Angels Go All-In on Surfer-Inspired Nike City  Connect Uniforms

It almost looks like the 1980s Padres number font, but a little taller.

SMe0CLZ.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
37 minutes ago, Sport Billy said:

I know it is probably proprietary, but what font does Sporting KC use? 

Is there a similar font available?

spacer.png

It looks an awful lot like Agency FB, though pretty heavily distorted and some customization on the P in "SPORTING."

Does anyone know the font used in the Marlins City Connect uniform?

spacer.png

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Any idea on which font is closest? Here's a pic, with the reference. Hint wordmarks: "ARIZONA" "CARDINALS"

spacer.png

Florida State Seminoles fan for life (mostly on football, basketball and baseball)! 2011-12 ACC men's basketball conference tournament champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football Atlantic Division champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football regular season champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football conference bowl tournament champions; 2014 NCAA D-I FBS BCS national champions!

• 1 month later...
On 6/10/2022 at 10:59 PM, mbannon92 said:

I swear I've seen the number font on the Angels City Connect unis before...I'm sure somebody can help identify it!

Surf's Up! Los Angeles Angels Unveil City Connect Uniform – SportsLogos.Net  News

The two looks like the Toronto Raptors, but not sure if the 7 is close to their number set. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

On 3/11/2023 at 5:45 PM, colinturner95 said:

File:"Welcome to Arizona" sign, near Yuma, AZ.jpg - Wikimedia Commons

Font ID's aren't helping here. Anyone have any clue what the ARIZONA font is or is damn close to? 

It's very close to Flounder Black, with some added flourish on the A's and R.

spacer.png

Edited by Evonnida