Name That Font!

pcgd

I'm looking for the font on this jersey logo or one that is close so I can modify it.

kernelsbaseball_1915_689584.jpg

I am making a custom McFarlane figure of a pitcher on this team and creating this logo is really frustrating me.

Thanks,

Kevin

It's the Angels wordmark font...if it's the same as the back of their jerseys, look up eriqjaffe and click the link in his sig...it'll be there.

It's the Angels wordmark font...if it's the same as the back of their jerseys, look up eriqjaffe and click the link in his sig...it'll be there.

Thanks. Ya know, I already had that font and was trying to use it earlier, but I typed "KERNELS" in all caps so it looked like the nameplate font. It's not exactly like the Angels font, but it's close enough.

Thanks,

Kevin

Can someone help me find a free version of the font that Blockbuster uses? I had it on my computer on my first hard drive, but I forgot where I got it from. Thanks.

Blockbuster%20ticketlogo.jpg

I know that Blockbuster uses ITC Machine Bold, but I'm wanting either a free version of Machine Medium or Machine MN. I don't want my font quite that bold. Your help will be appreicated. Again, thanks.