pcgd

Name That Font!

Does anybody know what number font Syracuse uses for their helmets? I downloaded the NFL fonts that I think somebody here made, and to me it looks like either varsity block G or H, which came with those, but I couldn't find good enough pictures to be able to tell.

What font is NFL on Fox using for the scoreboards and scrolling graphics?

Also what font is NBC currently using for its commercials for its shows?

Thanks JP

Okay, I need to know most of the fonts in this graphic.

Here are the ones I need: the one used for FTV, the one used for "First Time Video", the one used for her name, the one used for "VISITING ARIZONA" and finally the one used for the copywright.

Thanks in advance.

1cameron.jpg

Here are the ones I need: the one used for FTV, the one used for "First Time Video", the one used for her name, the one used for "VISITING ARIZONA" and finally the one used for the copywright.

Thanks in advance.

1cameron.jpg

you're kidding, right?

Thanks in advance.

1cameron.jpg

you're kidding, right?

No, actually, I'm designing custom covers for people on another board I'm on and well, yea. I'm sure I could find the copywright and bottom fonts if I looked hard enough, but I'm having trouble with the name font especially.

I had to find a picture that was suitable for here.

FTV looks like Broadway

visiting arizona looks like Trajan

you're kidding, right?

Yeah, come on, Nick ... just about anyone could tell you that the "FTV" is Broadway and the copyright is Century Gothic Bold.

What? Am I missing something?

Can anyone tell me what font is used for SOUTH FLORIDA and the date here?

hdr_home.gif

it's a font called "Orbit" which I believe the NFL had created for them as well as the other font they used for SBXL called "Endzone"

Can anyone tell me the "Wes Anderson" font? I'm sure it's obvious but I'm new to the whole identifying of these things.

wesanderson.png

numberstrip.png

It's the second-from-bottom font in the provided number sheet in the concepts forum. Closest NFL font I've noticed is the Dolphins', but it's not an exact match because this font is less blocky and more curvy (if that makes sense.)