Name That Font!

pcgd

Does anybody know what number font Syracuse uses for their helmets? I downloaded the NFL fonts that I think somebody here made, and to me it looks like either varsity block G or H, which came with those, but I couldn't find good enough pictures to be able to tell.

MegatronSig2.jpg

Okay, I need to know most of the fonts in this graphic.

Here are the ones I need: the one used for FTV, the one used for "First Time Video", the one used for her name, the one used for "VISITING ARIZONA" and finally the one used for the copywright.

Thanks in advance.

1cameron.jpg

Here are the ones I need: the one used for FTV, the one used for "First Time Video", the one used for her name, the one used for "VISITING ARIZONA" and finally the one used for the copywright.

Thanks in advance.

1cameron.jpg

you're kidding, right?

Thanks in advance.

1cameron.jpg

you're kidding, right?

No, actually, I'm designing custom covers for people on another board I'm on and well, yea. I'm sure I could find the copywright and bottom fonts if I looked hard enough, but I'm having trouble with the name font especially.

I had to find a picture that was suitable for here.