Name That Font!

pcgd

looks like harbinger.

looks like it's available for only 12 bucks, not bad at all.

Thanks very much for the ID. 12 bucks isn't bad for a font, but I think it's overpriced by about $11. That's not the most useful or attractive font on Earth unless your doing an Eagles project or making a sign for the Rennaisance Fair. <_<

there's also a freebie version called "Hoffman"

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

whatthefont.com didn't help me out as my image contains two different fonts. I originally put this together, but, that computer has since died with the original .ai file on it, so, I need help to reproduce a printable version to work with.

Untitled-1_copy.jpg

Thanks for your help.

Old constructed caps for "EMPIRE" I believe:

link...

http://www.dafont.com/old-constructed-cap.font?text=EMPIRE

and a bolded Aon Cari Celtic for "The Devil's" I believe:

http://www.dafont.com/aon-cari-celtic.font?text=devil%27s

You know, I rarely visit ccslsc anymore. I really should fix that.

I know I have it at home, but what is the name of the Kansas Jayhawk basketball jersey font?

Off the top of my head, I think it looks like "pointedly mad".

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

yesfm_logo.jpg

Any help on what the 'YES-FM' part is written in would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

don't know what it is, but i gotta say that font should never, in any capacity, be used ever again.

Agreed. But it actually looks like someone might've bastardized the hell out of another somewhat decent font.

Could be a number of different fonts. One might be Trajan

I've been matching it against every serif-font I've got and I've found nothing. It seems to me that the C here is pretty distinctive. I also have some physical copy where there is a W which is pretty distinctive, too. Unfortunately I don't have access to a scanner here or anything.

Every Fifth Day is a

HappyFelixDay.gif

Gentlemen,

I'm starting a project to make number/name sheets for the NBA. What I need are the fonts for the nameplates for as many NBA teams as possible.

I have the Lakers done number-wise, so that one's the priority, but any others would be very helpful and I would be quite grateful. Thanks!

VmWIn6B.png

Gentlemen,

I'm starting a project to make number/name sheets for the NBA. What I need are the fonts for the nameplates for as many NBA teams as possible.

I have the Lakers done number-wise, so that one's the priority, but any others would be very helpful and I would be quite grateful. Thanks!

Just off top, I can tell you Denver's font is called Aachen (it's also used by the U. of Maryland and the U. of Alabama I believe...at least I think they're still using it).

As far as Portland, it's modified to be sure, what with all the "serifs" and what not, but it looks like an italicized bersion of Hattenschweiller (I'm not even sure I spelled that right). That's about the closest I can think of...but then I also ain't the font master in this piece (that title, hands down, goes to Mr. Slapster, JP22).

The Suns use what looks to be City Bold.

Most of the other ones are customized...and of course, teams like Boston and Chicago use a standard block of some sort (there's a couple different versions available in the link to user eriqjaffe's sig).

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||