Name That Font!

pcgd

Do you just want to recreate the "GameNight" or do you need it for a larger project? If you need a small phrase I might be able to help.

Thanks for your offer, but I was going to use it for a set of Sabres wallpapers I want to make.

320x438.jpg

Is the 'ONE NIGHT STAND' part of an actual font?

There's a font floating around out there called "Dirtyhouse" that's pretty close to that.

For that matter, there's also one called "Cracked".

Both look to be doctored versions of Trade Gothic.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Do you know where I could download that for free?

No I don't, sorry.

I was always under the impression that the NHL was using modified versions of Myriad.

Do a search for Silverado fonts, it matches exactly.

Umm not close. It is a modified version of Myriad or Fruitiger.

I was always under the impression that the NHL was using modified versions of Myriad.

Do a search for Silverado fonts, it matches exactly.

This is the only Silverado I can find, and it's not the one — there isn't even a bold italic version listed: http://www.myfonts.com/fonts/redrooster/silverado-rr/

I found the other version of Silverado, not the NHL font - can you provide us with a download for the version you have?

I got mine from the NHL, and was assuming that it was on the net somewhere when I said "search for it". Tried searching for a link myself and nothing that matched came up. Starting to think that it's a proprietary font like the NFL's Endzone

DucksCupSig.png

ChargersSig4.gif

This might seem obvious to some, but what font is "Milwaukee?" All the scripts I've looked at are either too thin or doesn't have a few letters (usually including the M) right.

pMLB1-1338553reg.jpg

It looks as if the Montgomery Biscuits might be using the same font:

MONT_5856.gif

anyway you wouldn't mind sharing the typeface you have? Did you find it on the NHL website? How exactly did you get it from them (i.e. so others might obtain a copy)

I do work for several teams so the NHL Creative Services department gave it to me to use. They told me today that it's proprietary, so I don't think handing it out would be wise.

DucksCupSig.png

ChargersSig4.gif