Name That Font!

pcgd

Working on a Fantasy Team logo for a friend and I have no clue why, he set the team in Mississippi.

I am trying to get some sort of water/waves efect in the logo with the word Mississippi, and am looking for a font that can create that effect (similar to what I drew here)

Any suggestions? (as most people who don't make a living at this, a free font would be wecome...)

mississippicroppedro2.jpg

is 6 full days enough time for a friendly BUMP! ... please?

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

• 2 weeks later...

is 6 full days enough time for a friendly BUMP! ... please?

carpenter is kinda close 039f913ce974b5b90d7e1f8197233912.png

http://www.myfonts.com/fonts/dsgnhaus/carpenter/

THANKS! it IS very close... not the most legible font for long text, but I should be able to work with it...

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

I'm looking for the yellow font on the car where it says Twisted Melon, or SM ITA. I know it's a generic font that comes standard on most new Macs, but mine is an older one and I can't remember the name of it.

TwistedMelonRacing.jpg

Also, does anyone know why my Photoshop is typing in all caps? Is there a way to get lowercase lettering? Caps lock isn't on or anything stupid like that, and all the options I get on the character pallette are all caps or small caps. Any ideas?

Thanks!

i would like the A's script logo and Giants Script logo fonts, even something close to them

FF_109722_s.jpg

san_francisco_giants_logo_lg.jpg

i have googled for the MLB font pack and to no avail, i have also checked many a free font site but nothing yet any help is appreciated

Edited by jjbankhead

Also, does anyone know why my Photoshop is typing in all caps? Is there a way to get lowercase lettering? Caps lock isn't on or anything stupid like that, and all the options I get on the character pallette are all caps or small caps. Any ideas?

Thanks!

In Photoshop, select your text and click the little arrow in the upper right corner of the character pallette. My guess is that there's a checkmark next to "All Caps". Click that.

Happy Friday to all. I was assigned the task of creating the t-shirt design for my company's summer outing to an Atlanta Braves game. I assume the Braves logo font was created especially for them, but I found one similar - Bello Script - that I think will work. Does anyone know of something better? Also, how can I get a decent tomahawk image that will reproduce well on a t-shirt. Help! I've never done this before (obviously!) LOL. Thanks, ugaxena

Does anybody have any good pirate themed fonts? I've been looking for one for a wordmark for my NCFAF team but can't seem to find one that looks good in a wordmark. Thanks in advance.

Though not necessarily "pirate themed" per se, but you may want to at least take a look at the SF Ironsides family, particularly the regular and extended versions.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Does anybody have any good pirate themed fonts? I've been looking for one for a wordmark for my NCFAF team but can't seem to find one that looks good in a wordmark. Thanks in advance.

Though not necessarily "pirate themed" per se, but you may want to at least take a look at the SF Ironsides family, particularly the regular and extended versions.

Thanks, Greg. That should do quite nicely. I appreciate your help!

IUe6Hvh.png