Name That Font!

pcgd

Does anybody have any good pirate themed fonts? I've been looking for one for a wordmark for my NCFAF team but can't seem to find one that looks good in a wordmark. Thanks in advance.

Though not necessarily "pirate themed" per se, but you may want to at least take a look at the SF Ironsides family, particularly the regular and extended versions.

Thanks, Greg. That should do quite nicely. I appreciate your help!

ITE, I don't know if you're still working on a pirate themed project, but we had a pirate themed party last month and I used Blackadder for a large sign. I've used it on a couple pirate concepts, and it worked out well every time.

blackadder.jpg

Yeah, it's still kind of a work in progress. It's for my NCFA (unless I get into the CFA, I'll use it for there in that case) identity that I'm still trying to perfect it. Thanks a bunch for the suggestion!

IUe6Hvh.png

does anyone know where i can find a template of the new FA Premiership font? i like to try make pictures on the computer with me and my mates names on em?

I would also like to know about this font

Here are some pictures! :)

Premfont.png

PremNumbers.png

I further this, I would LOVE to know this font!

Thanks! ^_^

Does anybody know of, preferably, a free font that has an 'S' like the one in villages in the following image?...

logo.gif

Doesn't have to be that exact font, but I'd like something that has the tail, for lack of a better term, curve inwards like the one in the font above -- I'd also prefer it to be a nice looking font, I've seen a couple like it that are more cartoony that I didn't much like. Thanks in advance.

IUe6Hvh.png

does anyone know where i can find a template of the new FA Premiership font? i like to try make pictures on the computer with me and my mates names on em?

I would also like to know about this font

Here are some pictures! :)

Premfont.png

PremNumbers.png

I further this, I would LOVE to know this font!

Thanks! ^_^

No chance its owned by the premier league

logo.png

I know pro wordmarks are often custom, but I also know some of our amazing artists here like to recreate the fonts themselves.

Any idea what this font is, or where I could get a created version of this custom? I took the liberty of trying to straighten it out a bit so we can see what the font may look like unskewed:

Avs.gif

Much appreciated!

The below to be updated once the newest banner is raised!
spacer.png

I don't know if this is the right forum for this, but, I'm looking for a plain serif font where the letters are all at the same height when lowercase. I know there's a mode in MS Word WordArt that will let me do this, but, I'd like an actual font. If it comes in condensed it'd be nice, but, I'll take what I can get. Similarly, it'd be awesome if there's a free one, but, if there's not I'll deal.

jman077.png

Sig courtesy of LEWJ

Does anybody know of, preferably, a free font that has an 'S' like the one in villages in the following image?...

logo.gif

Doesn't have to be that exact font, but I'd like something that has the tail, for lack of a better term, curve inwards like the one in the font above -- I'd also prefer it to be a nice looking font, I've seen a couple like it that are more cartoony that I didn't much like. Thanks in advance.

It's similar to Bookman Swash. I don't think there's a free version out there.

http://www.veer.com/products/typedetail.as...mage=JBT0000085

JBT0000085_P.GIF

I'm doing re-creations of old Broncos cards for a Broncos Trading Card Database and I need to know what fonts are used in all the old Fleer/Topps cards from 1960 through 1989... so I'll start with the first five.

Click on the thumbnail to view the full image... All help is greatly appriciated.

In order... 1960 Fleer, 1961 Fleer, 1961 Topps, 1962 Fleer, 1963 Fleer

1960Fleer_tb.gif 1961Fleer_tb.gif 1961Topps_tb.gif 1962Fleer_tb.gif 1963Fleer_tb.gif