Name That Font!

pcgd

anyone have any idea what this is?

Picture4-8.png

Someone had said this was Beantown, which is close, but not quite there. If you look here, you'll see that many of the characters are close, but the middle bar in the S is not slanted as it is in the photo, nor is the N quite wide enough. If you're feeling ambitious, though, Beantown would be a good place to start and maybe make a few manual tweaks.

Greetings. This is my first post, and it may have been addressed already, but the search function is not working for some reason.

What is the font for the numbers and the name on this jersey? Thanks.

faulk%20jersey.jpg

Both of those fonts can be found in board member eriqaffe's team font packs -- found here.

Welcome and enjoy!

How about this font here?

vanKampen.gif

What is the name of it?

That looks like a Michael Schwab illustration. If it is, I can tell you that he does all his own lettering by hand, which is why you see all those little imperfections in the letters and spacing and whatnot. So, while there's nothing exact, the closest matches I've ever found are: Telegrafico (The S is definitely different, but it's free). Gotham (Looks like they were looking at the same set of letters for inspiration, but this is more precise with less quirkiness). Proxima Nova (This one's got the same sty;e of G that Schwab uses). Neutraface No. 2 (Pound for pound, the character of this font [the Display Titling weight] is probably most like Michael Schwab's lettering).

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

I have been trying to find this, but I just don't have any more time to look. Slabs all look the same to me now.

Picture1.png

fwiw it comes from Heineken's new "Share the Good" campaign.

Any help is appreciated until I have more free time to find it.

Thanks guys.

I have been trying to find this, but I just don't have any more time to look. Slabs all look the same to me now.

Picture1.png

fwiw it comes from Heineken's new "Share the Good" campaign.

Any help is appreciated until I have more free time to find it.

Thanks guys.

Heineken uses proprietary typefaces Heineken Sans and Heineken Serif.

Here's a free substitute:

http://www.dafont.com/heineken.font

Right guys i need an ID on the 'Base' font, its for a brand expansion with work and the company who did it originally went bust so we can't get in touch for artwork or fonts etc. I think its a rounded version of Futura thats been skewed. Though if anyone can get it exact that would be great.

hydrobaselogopc8.jpg

logo.png

Right guys i need an ID on the 'Base' font, its for a brand expansion with work and the company who did it originally went bust so we can't get in touch for artwork or fonts etc. I think its a rounded version of Futura thats been skewed. Though if anyone can get it exact that would be great.

hydrobaselogopc8.jpg

Hydro is Dax Medium (the tail on the "y" has been lengthened manually)

BASE is Dax Medium Italic