Name That Font!

pcgd

Anyone know what the number font is? We've been using it for a long time in football and basketball until the new football jerseys came along. Basketball still uses it though.

FF_173951_l.jpg

FF_134703_l.jpg

sp.ducks.8932.jpg

Also, does anyone have the football number font in a font format?

The actual wordmark font I believe is called Victory, which club teams can't get a hold of at UO (I did some design work for the UO Hockey team...I was not allowed access to the font), but yes Handel Gothic comes close. You can get close on the basketball numbers with a variation of Swiss, but it's not identical. As for Bellotti Bold, I doubt you'd be able to find it in an actual typeable-font format.

OD_Signature.jpg

Does anyone know Texas Tech's number and wordmark font on the jersey? Or is it custom?

aa7b7886-8f73-4631-9bbd-5ea5f20f6b2b.jpg

The wordmark font is pretty close to Serpentine Bold. I would guess City Bold for the numbers based on the picture posted. Can you post pictures of other numbers?

It looks like its a combination of fonts because the 2 seems exact and the 5 is close but everything else is different.

Thanks for the help.

EDIT2- I made a quick change to Plumber's Gothic in paint. I think they're closer to the real font now.

numbers4.png

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

The actual wordmark font I believe is called Victory, which club teams can't get a hold of at UO (I did some design work for the UO Hockey team...I was not allowed access to the font), but yes Handel Gothic comes close. You can get close on the basketball numbers with a variation of Swiss, but it's not identical. As for Bellotti Bold, I doubt you'd be able to find it in an actual typeable-font format.

Thanks for the help. I hate all of the secrecy with the fonts we use haha