Name That Font!

pcgd

Well Ive seen the Raiders, Steelers, Cowboys and other sports teams fonts. Also, not all of it is from their jersey, so some other font had to be used. O well...

Not really. There's this technique called "drawing". That's most likely what was done to match the rest of the Phillies' script.

OK people I got one:

Grane_logo.jpg

Anybody here? I got chocolate chip cookies. YUM!!!

The "RANE" look similar to Lubalin Bold, except the slabs on the "A" and the "N" are different. The "G" is something completely different. Either that, or a modified Geometric Slab Bold / Rockwell Bold.

Lubalin Graph Bold

Geometric Slab Bold

Rockwell Bold

OK people I got one:

Grane_logo.jpg

Anybody here? I got chocolate chip cookies. YUM!!!

The "RANE" look similar to Lubalin Bold, except the slabs on the "A" and the "N" are different. The "G" is something completely different. Either that, or a modified Geometric Slab Bold / Rockwell Bold.

Lubalin Graph Bold

Geometric Slab Bold

Rockwell Bold

Yes! Thanks man!

• 2 weeks later...

What is the font used by the New York Rangers in their shield logo? Or what would be the closest free font to it?

144.gif

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

I'm sorta new with fonts, so can someone tell me how Ican get the font packages, that elliot posted onto paint?

Copy any font file to your C:\Windows\font folder. They'll automatically appear in any application you use.

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

Hi just wondering if anyone new a font that is close to the one used ON THE NUMBERS of the 1975 Houston Astros?

here's the biggest image i could find of one. it's the prototype, but the font is the same as the one used by the 75 Astros.

thanks to any that reply

Astros Prototype

"Just when I thought you'd said the stupidest thing, you keep on talking" - Hank Hill

Hi just wondering if anyone new a font that is close to the one used ON THE NUMBERS of the 1975 Houston Astros?

here's the biggest image i could find of one. it's the prototype, but the font is the same as the one used by the 75 Astros.

thanks to any that reply

Astros Prototype

i'd try using a Bank Gothic and add the circle serifs.

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

thanks to any that reply

Astros Prototype

i'd try using a Bank Gothic and add the circle serifs.

Was that a photo of an execution or something?