Name That Font!

pcgd

Hi!

Can somebody name this?

96604840dj7.jpg

w500.png

Look like some jacked-up inkblot version of Aachen. I betcha dafont.com probably has something similar to this somewhere.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I know it, it's a Reebok sideline font. same as they wear on the sideline tees and hats, just stretched taller.

I recreated the lettering of that font the Pro Bowlers used:

2009ProBowllettering.png

I'm not sure on the "Q" and the "X". No players had any of the letters on their last names.

Can someone give me a hand here. I lost the original file I did for this about 6 months ago, now all I have is a low res proof and I need to recreate it. Can anyone tell me what font I used for "Saffron" and what font "Indian Cuisine" is. I know they are two different fonts, and whatthefont.com has been no help thus far.

saffron.jpg

Can someone give me a hand here. I lost the original file I did for this about 6 months ago, now all I have is a low res proof and I need to recreate it. Can anyone tell me what font I used for "Saffron" and what font "Indian Cuisine" is. I know they are two different fonts, and whatthefont.com has been no help thus far.

saffron.jpg

Having trouble seeing the images, Joel. My browser keeps telling me it contains errors.