Name That Font!

pcgd

I know this is custom but is there any font that is close to this, with or without the horns on the sides

http://www.sportslogos.net/logo.php?id=fl54qivgu04jwb0ekgko

The NOB font linked in eriqjaffe's signature is damn near perfect (MLB Angels).

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Looks like Serpentine, in italics.

Thank you thats perfect. Now is there anywhere I can download that for free because I'm only finding it where I have to pay.

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

Thank you thats perfect. Now is there anywhere I can download that for free because I'm only finding it where I have to pay.

IIRC, the old Ottawa Senators Alt font that eriqjaffe had is Serpenite, or a replica of it.

Thats which one it was. I knew I had somthing similar to it already but couldn't find it. Thanks alot.

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

IIRC, the old Ottawa Senators Alt font that eriqjaffe had is Serpenite, or a replica of it.

Thats which one it was. I knew I had somthing similar to it already but couldn't find it. Thanks alot.

Actually, the picture you posted looks like it doesn't have the serifs that Serpentine has, so Enter Sansman might be even closer to what you want.

Actually, the picture you posted looks like it doesn't have the serifs that Serpentine has, so Enter Sansman might be even closer to what you want.

Thank you. Thats way better, especially for the numbers.

Does anyone know what the font is for the current Padres script? Or at least something similar? Thanks!

http://www.sportslogos.net/logo.php?id=rndfef26mu3mhkviavjq

ccslcsig2.pngccslcsig3.pngupdate.gifccslcsig1.pngccslcsig4.png

"That ball has a hit in it, so I want it to get back in the ball bag and goof around with the other balls in there. Maybe it'll learn some sense and come out as a pop-up next time," Mark "The Bird" Fidrych

i'm pretty sure the Padres is custom

oh ok. Does anyone know anything similar to the script I was referencing?

ccslcsig2.pngccslcsig3.pngupdate.gifccslcsig1.pngccslcsig4.png

"That ball has a hit in it, so I want it to get back in the ball bag and goof around with the other balls in there. Maybe it'll learn some sense and come out as a pop-up next time," Mark "The Bird" Fidrych

What font is Randy's name here?

1989_Topps_Tiffany.jpg

Damn. He hasn't aged one bit since appearing in the 1989 Topps set!

Only because he looked like a 45 year-old man back then.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Is there such a thing as a non-italicized version of Crillee? The reason I ask is this is what my college appears to use on most of its Athletics marks as the wordmark. I would greatly appreciate anyone's help!